Principal Software Engineer/Developer - 1701540
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posted on: February 24, 2017
Duties: Will design, develop, and code quantitative algorithms for high
• Identify innovative testing tools and methodologies to meet
• Review and advise on technical designs.
• Design, develop, code, test, debug, document, and maintain
financial and trading software applications.
• Responsible for performance evaluation of the system using C/C++
• Analyze business requirements and develop solutions that fit into
• Monitor the production system, analyze event logs, and provide
• Develop KSH, Perl, and shell scripts for automation of data
• Develop user and programmer manuals.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and five (5) years of
experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience developing
trading applications. Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign
education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related
field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or three (3)
years of experience developing trading applications. Candidate must also
possess: Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) developing UNIX/Linux based real-
time systems using object-oriented programming/design and technologies --
C++ and C; and implementing data structure solutions using algorithms,
POSIX, and GDB; DE developing job automation and data processing using
shell scripts for production support within a UNIX/Linux environment; DE
developing, designing, coding, and testing multithreaded applications and
interprocess communications using UNIX internals, C++, and C; and DE
debugging large code bases in a UNIX/Linux environment using GDB/DBX.
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number 1701540.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Jersey City, Principal Software Engineer/Developer - 1701540, Finance, Jersey City, NJ, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!