Accounts Receivable Cash Application Specialist
Company: Verisk Analytics
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 16, 2020
With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and
offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing
place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named
Verisk to its World's Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its
World's Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive
year. We also earned the Great Place to Work Certification for the
third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in
insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services.
Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of
records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain
expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into
customer workflows. We've been delivering predictive analytics and
decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years,
helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At
Verisk, you'll be part of an organization that's committed to
serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the
communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work;
create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the
support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our
business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our
team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative
environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced
technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
- Responsible for daily cash applications via lockbox, ACH wires
and manual entries
- Frequent contacts to the various business units to clarify cash
received and how it needs to be applied
- Balancing cash received on a daily and monthly basis for the
business units you are responsible for
- Responsible for printing invoices as needed using
- Responsible for processing refunds to our customers if
- Be able to assist the current collectors with enhancing our
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries and providing
- Report generation as requested by supervisor using MS Excel
- High School degree, college preferred
- 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Exposure to Collections functions as it relates to Accounts
- Must have an excellent and professional phone manner and a
strong customer focus
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a face-paced, high volume, challenging
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal
opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes
sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email
address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk
property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting
from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Keywords: Verisk Analytics, Jersey City , Accounts Receivable Cash Application Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!