Medical Billing Associate
Company: Spectraforce Technologies Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position: Medical Billing Associate
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 3 months (Contract to hire)
Important Qualifications: Medical Biller Certification, Claim
processing experience and ability to interpret Explanation of
- A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical
quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by
- Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to
effectively engage physicians and members and to influence
behaviour at the point of choice.
- A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto,
supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance
- Role Purpose:
- Processing medical claims and interpreting EOBs
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Primary responsibilities involve receiving medical claims from
patients, ensuring the adequate supporting documentation has been
provided, interpreting the EOB and ultimately determining if the
claim should be paid or rejected.
- Exceptional organizational skills are required
- To a lesser degree, the resource may provide initial support
for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available
means of contact to the Support Center.
- Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and
suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the
Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HIPPA certified
- Medical Biller Certification requirement
- Experience in claim processing
- Ability to interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Pharmacy Tech experience
Why you should apply:
- Great pay
- Excellent work location
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading Company
- Long term contract duration --
- Apply online; you can reach me at 919-289-1604 ext. 6006 and
also email me email@example.com.
- Application Submission; we will reach out to you over the phone
to discuss important aspects of this job opening and upon agreement
your profile will be submitted to the client for review.
- Interviews; Depending on the size of the selection committee,
several interviews are scheduled for each candidate. We will
coordinate with candidates to set up interviews with our
- Job offer; After completion of all the interviews, Hiring
Manager confers and evaluates applicants based on the interviews,
job experience, skills and talent assessments, and all other
relevant information (recommendations, e.g.). A top choice should
be identified and agreed on.
- Background checks; After Job offer, background checks would be
conducted to review candidates' criminal record, to verify
employment history and eligibility, and to run credit checks. Drug
testing may also be warranted, depending on the nature of the
- Onboarding; Based on the background checks, first day reporting
details would be shared with candidate upon the client
- This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working
conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of
the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client reserve the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as assigned.
- Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as
well as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity
insurances. --Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the
eligible employees include commuter benefits, 401K plan with
matching and a referral bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid
leave as well as paid sick leave when required by law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: --SPECTRAFORCE is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability or veteran status, or any other category
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please
contact Human Resources at NAhr@spectraforce.com if you require a
reasonable accommodation For the full list of our open positions,
Keywords: Spectraforce Technologies Inc, Jersey City , Medical Billing Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!