Company: Atlantic Group
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Ready to explore new career opportunities? Narrow down jobs by
division or location to see what openings are available in your
area of expertise and in your preferred city.
- Process NRA tax adjustments to our non U.S clients
- Responsible for phases of year-end reporting including 1099 and
- Helping to enhance the productivity of the unit
- Assist in the development and production of monthly management
- Assisting management in the implementation of policies,
procedures and controls
- Ensuring adherence to all established policies, procedures and
- BS/BA degree or equivalent job experience Note: Qualified
candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application.
If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your
resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for
further discussion. Date Posted 12/1/2020 First Name * Last Name *
Company Title Email Address * Phone number * (2MB Max; allowed file
formats: doc, docx, pdf, pptx, txt) Choose A File... Copyright 2021
Atlantic Group. All Rights Reserved.
Keywords: Atlantic Group, Jersey City , Tax Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!