Company: Procom Services
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Procom is a leading provider of professional IT services and
staffing to businesses and governments in Canada.
With revenues over $500 million, the Branham Group has recognized
Procom as the 3rd largest professional services firm in Canada and
is now the largest "Canadian-Owned" IT staffing/consulting
Procom's areas of staffing expertise include:
--- Application Development
--- Project Management
--- Quality Assurance
--- Business/Systems Analysis
--- Datawarehouse & Business Intelligence
--- Infrastructure & Network Services
--- Risk Management & Compliance
--- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
--- Security & Privacy
Specialties--- Contract Staffing (Staff Augmentation)
--- Permanent Placement (Staff Augmentation)
--- ICAP (Contractor Payroll)
--- Flextrack (Vendor Management System) Job Description Security
Administrators must execute user access requests, maintain access
controls for various resources, and foster data security awareness.
They must stay current in security technology and assist in the
development and installation of new security hardware and software
and provide security-consulting services to their management.
Management authorizes all lawful actions of the Security
Administrators in the investigation and prevention of security
violations and the protection of information. 1. Responsible for
security control for all the data systems and information security
- Planning and implementation of information security
- Provide daily security administration of all assigned
- Review audit trails and access control violations, reporting
such violations to the Monitoring Team and management when
necessary. This function is limited to those systems not yet
migrated to the Monitoring and Engineering Team
- Assist users with problems, taking corrective action when
- Respond and take corrective action for Help Desk calls by
reviewing and acting on entries in the Remedy System
- Maintain security administration databases with up to date
information, making entries as changes occur during the
- Provide technical support for Americas Offices as
- Provide technical support for new systems before, during and
- Review Security Controls making adjustments when necessary
- Specialist in managing security administration of Head Office
Systems and Trading Room applications
- Assigned a specific role as a project management lead 2.
Develop and update Security Procedures
- Create and update security procedures in conjunction with the
Security Administration Team Leader
- Document security administration procedures
- Ensure the complete documentation of each system
- Review and maintain existing security procedures.
- Ensure that audit procedures exist for critical systems 3.
Provide support for Business Continuity efforts including test
participation. Act as an alternate BPO (Business Process Owner) for
System Security Administration team in case System Security
Administration team leader is not available during a disaster
recovery situation. 4. Maintain up to date knowledge of current
industry trends in information security 5. Provide Support for
internal and external auditors and examiners by preparing reports,
gathering information and answering questions Qualifications 1.
Minimum two years of experience in security administration with
specific knowledge of:
- Windows Active Directory
- Network/Internet Security (desirable)
- Microsoft Windows NT Server and Windows 2000/2003, 2008 Server,
and Windows 7 workstations
- Lotus Notes versions 7.x and 8.x (desirable) 2. Previous
banking experience (desirable) 3. Excellent verbal and written
communication skills 4. Knowledge of FFIEC standards for EDP 5.
Ability to work independently 6. Strong interpersonal Skills 7.
Ability to interact at all levels of management
Keywords: Procom Services, Jersey City , Security Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!