Senior Corporate Trust Administrator - 0000G87Z
Company: HBCU CONNECT, LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Merchandising and Inventory Manager in Secaucus, NJ WALGREENS
Inventory Specialist in Edison Township, NJ Sanofi
Sr Corporate Counsel, M&A in Bridgewater, NJ Capgemini
Claims Operation Analyst in New Jersey, NJ Featured Employers
Senior Corporate Trust Administrator - 0000G87Z Company: HSBC
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/06/2021
Expire Date: 10/06/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Information Technology,
Executive Management Job Description Senior Corporate Trust
Administrator - 0000G87Z
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding prospectus, terms
in agreements and related documentation.
- Develop a detailed understanding of RFR Market concepts and
practices for all major currencies.
- Perform analysis on end to end processes
- Review/rewrite procedures and ensure they align and meet
- Review and drive break resolution identified in
reconciliations, either for daily or month-end reporting
- Provide support to manager in designing and implementing
training program for both onshore and city office staff to upskill
on the regulatory requirements in CT
- Ability to navigating global and regional bank network for
change initiatives, including but not limited to system
- Communicate and support continuous monitoring
- Other work includes RFR project and any remediation efforts, as
- Interpret terms understanding prospectus, terms in agreements
and related documentation.
- Review existing processes and identify changes required to meet
- Determine and drive solutions for gaps identified in performed
functions, if any.
- Ability to escalate and communicate to both internal and
- Assess and assist with streamlining and cost saves of our
Management of Risk
- Each employee must be aware of the Operational Risk scenario
associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of
operational risk considerations.
- Each employee must ensure compliance, operational risk controls
in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and
optimize relations with regulators by addressing any
- Each employee must promote an environment that supports
diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the
likelihood of it occurring including its identification,
assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and
reporting in accordance with section B.1.2 of the HSBC Group
Operations Functional Instruction Manual (FIM).
Observation of Internal Controls--
- Each employee must maintain HSBC internal control standards,
including timely implementation of internal and external audit
points together with any issues raised by external
- Each employee must understand, follow and demonstrate
compliance with all relevant internal and external rules,
regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the
business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal
Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all
relevant internal and external rules regulations and procedures
that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is
involved, specifically Internal Controls and Compliance policy.
Contact Information Company Name:HSBC
Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page
(Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is
unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed
loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol
"" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown)
Keywords: HBCU CONNECT, LLC, Jersey City , Senior Corporate Trust Administrator - 0000G87Z, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!