Company: Advanced Resources
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
I'm currently partnered with a retail company looking to add a
Staff Accountant to their team. The client is based in Hudson
County, NJ and this is a permeant position. The role is starting on
a hybrid schedule with 3 days onsite and the others remote. Ideally
there looking for someone with at least 2-3 years of experience. I
have provided the main responsibilities below for your reference.
For immediate consideration email me an updated resume directly to
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
and reconciling key accounts.
- Assist with month-end financial close. Activities to include
but not limited to: first review of P&L vs Budget in order to
identify missing entries, booking of necessary accruals and/or
reserves, and making sure all month-end journal entries are
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance
sheet accounts (Cash, Inventory, Depreciation, Prepaid, Accruals,
Interest, Straight Line Rent, etc.).
- Perform periodic analysis of key accounts or expense
- Sales tax processing, filing of sales tax returns monthly,
including keeping up to date on knowledge. Including preparing
calculations, filing, making payments online and booking related
- Responsible for Monthly Fixed asset package, review for use tax
while gathering documents.
- Prepare monthly Payroll Journal entries for posting.
- Prepare annual workpapers for rent, depreciation/amortization,
straight-line rents and prepaids.
- Assist with audit process (financial, bank, sales & use tax),
preparing schedules, gathering audit support and investigating
- Support Accounting & Finance team with ADHOC analysis and
- Assist with the compilation of monthly, quarterly, and annual
management reporting packages.
- Assist with the compilation of monthly 498020
Keywords: Advanced Resources, Jersey City , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!