Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity
and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities
prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing
new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners,
you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment
built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and
What is the opportunity?
RBC Capital Markets (RBCCM) is seeking a cash management expert
within our Banking Technology. This is a green field project to
build a brand-new system to serve our corporate clients. This
person will work collaboratively with vendors and managing front to
back functions to ensure projects objectives are achieved. You will
be heavily involved in shaping the future technology landscape of
RBCCM, by delivering key business values for a transformational
project in our Banking Technology while implementing strategic
components servicing across all CM functions defined in our
Data Analyst is responsible to create specification development, as
well as the testing and rollout of new features. You will
accomplish this by teamwork, having a can-do mindset with a
hands-on approach and focus on details. You will need to be an
expert level organizer to resolve things in a structural manner
that provides clarity and direction. You are not afraid of
challenging the team on technical details and be able to think
What will you do?
* Create specification, development, as well as the testing and
rollout of new features. You are expected to contribute to the
vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value
with experience and contribute to building an engineering culture
within the team.
* Work with developers and stakeholders to create data schemas,
data feed requirements and work with our broader data
* Highly skilled and knowledgeable lead who will work to transform
our Banking Technology
* You will be responsible for managing senior stakeholders,
vendors, internal teams and developers to drive strategic change on
key Banking Technology project.
* Drive the core cash management platform as a domain expert
leading a technology team to integrate the solution to the broader
Transaction Management System (TMS)
* Ensure that employees understand RBC vision, as well as support
and reinforce targeted behaviors that contribute to RBC goals.
* Provide focus and clarity in establishing individual goals,
driving performance management, supporting career development and
rewarding strong performance.
* Leverage the value in unit, department, and enterprise-wide teams
to develop better solutions and achieve a cross enterprise
* Accept and successfully execute change while supporting employees
through the process while guiding them on business priorities.
* Understand and exemplify our people driven, client focused
leadership model; driving impact, unlocking the potential of our
people, adapt quickly, always learning and speaking up for the good
* Contribute to an exceptional employee experience through strong
people leadership practices that amplify our Collective Ambition
and exemplify the Leadership Model to inspire, support and empower
employees to achieve their potential.
* Growth mindset and a focus on always learning; promotes values
based and inclusive workplace; embraces diverse styles and
perspectives; Actively mitigates bias and improves diversity
What do you need to succeed
* 3+ years of experience in data analysis, engineering or relevant
* Good understanding of financial concepts including Banking, Risk,
P&L, Secure Data Management, KYC and Fraud
* Strong experience with one or more cash management platform like
FIS IBS, Oracle, Finastra, Infosys Finacle, etc
Other Required Qualifications:
* Enabler (Think) - Focus on strategic thinking and lead to
constant improvement. Provide clear guidance and set standards to
others, enabling the best outcome from the team. Monitor and
measures the progress and manage risks of not delivering.
* Owner (Do) - Focus on accurate execution and deliver the
commitment with no regrets. You are proactive, resourceful and a
problem solver when it comes to tackle the particular task.
* Lead (Think + Do) - End to end ownership - Plan with a strategic
mindset and execute with no regrets to arrive to the best outcome
given the constraints. Not thing will happen without you, drive
change and act as a model.
* Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodology
* Experience with the following vendor systems/applications:
Temenos, Infosys Finable, FIS, Finastra, Fiserv, Bottomline,
* Experience with Client un-boarding, KYC, and related client
relationship management and workflows
* Build relationships with our banking partners and key business
partners such as finance, risk management, accounting, legal
counsel, payments, tax, and compliance.
* Collaborate with teams across QTS, including but not limited
* Banking Partners
* Senior Management
* Compliance & Regulatory
* Collaboration with the Enterprise and Vendors
* Collaborate with the CM business
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to
keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to
help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each
other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our
communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
* Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion,
volunteerism and community involvement
* A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits,
annual incentive program and recognition
* Leaders who support your development
* A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
* Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
* Work-life integration
RBC requires as a condition of employment that all successful
candidates in the United States and Canada be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 prior to their start date, and may require proof
of the same. Reasonable accommodation is available where required
RBC exige, titre de condition d'emploi, que tous les candidats
retenus aux tats-Unis ou au Canada soient entirement vaccins contre
la COVID-19 avant leur date d'entre en fonction. Il est possible
qu'ils aient prsenter une preuve vaccinale. Des mesures
raisonnables d'adaptation sont offertes lorsque la loi l'exige
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States of America
United States of America
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and
growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an
equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to
work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and
systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for
our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us
know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up
and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and
Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find
out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of
our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Keywords: Royal Bank of Canada, Jersey City , Data Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!