Pursuit Lead Specialist, Investment Management-Tax
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Pursuit Lead Specialist - Tax
Are you passionate about strategic thinking and persuasive writing?
Are you exceedingly organized and good at project management? Are
you a self-starter, but also enjoy collaborating with dynamic teams
of smart, talented professionals? If so, we're looking for people
like you to join our U.S. Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
While housed in the Tax PCOE, the role is directly aligned with the
Tax Investment Mgt sector with responsibilities aimed at supporting
strategic priorities of industry/sector leaders as well as the
Senior Manager who leads the PMO. Skills and experience focus in
the areas of project management and
As a Pursuit Lead Specialist, you'll use your existing skills and
develop new ones to collaboratively:
- Manage the pursuit process, from orchestrating the development
of deliverables to coordinating our teams' pursuit activities.
- Transform strategic thinking and win themes into client-centric
messages that differentiate Deloitte in proposals and
- Persuasively write and effectively edit proposal components
that include cover letters, executive summaries, and other critical
elements of deliverables.
- Draw from a variety of sources, including information from
research profiles, your own interviews with client service team
members, debriefs from client meetings, and an understanding of the
business and Deloitte's offerings.
- Contribute to building a strong sense of community and
belonging within Deloitte's pursuit team, including collaborating
with designers and other pursuit team members, continuously
refining and improving pursuit strategies and sharing best
practices, and acting as a project-by-project liaison between our
team and the broader organization.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional work experience
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, with a
keen eye for detail.
- Experience with project management for complex,
- Excellent relevant writing samples.
- Fluency with MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and
- Occasional travel, as required and according to applicable
Deloitte and CDC guidelines.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Pursuit and proposal management experience in a Big Four,
professional services, or large corporate environment is
- Marketing experience and project management certification is be
a plus. a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career identify and use their
strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs,
our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to
grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Pursuit Lead Specialist, Investment Management-Tax, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!