Company: CarePoint Health
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
About Us:CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey's leading health
care systems comprised of three long-standing and highly-regarded
hospitals - Christ Hospital in Jersey City, Hoboken University
Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. CarePoint united three
area hospitals to provide 360-degree-coordinated care by
integrating the medical facilities and physician networks
associated with these institutions. With over 4,500 employees,
CarePoint is the largest private employer in Hudson County, New
Jersey and each year provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its patient-focused approach to care
delivery, with an emphasis on preventative medicine, health
education, and disease management. Leveraging its vast network of
physicians and healthcare experts, CarePoint is quickly becoming
recognized as a leader in the broader healthcare landscape as it
pioneers creative solutions to address urgent population health
needs.What You'll Be Doing:The Senior Accountant will be
responsible for the following:
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations.
- Analyze expenses and book monthly adjusting entries (prepaids,
accruals, depreciation, etc.)
- Compile and update budget vs. actuals files.
- Prepare and distribute the month-end financials.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Report on financial results in a timely manner.
- Review financial information such as trends, performance
metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner.
- Maintains accurate detail in support of the balance sheets,
profit and loss statements, and other documents that project the
organization's financial position.
- Routinely review vendor statements for key vendors to identify
any potential delays in payment or other issues.
- Computer input is performed completely, accurately and in a
- Ensures account activity complies with accounting standards.
- Various other duties in support of the Finance Director and
#MSOWhat We're Looking For and What We Offer:EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related subject
- 5 plus years of overall general accounting experience.
- Hospital experience is a plus
- Proficiency with standard suite of Microsoft Office
applications. Advanced knowledge of Excel, a plus.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard
procedures is a requirement
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skillsWhat
We Offer: --- Competitive pay --- Medical, dental, and vision
insurance --- 401k with Company match --- Generous paid time off
--- Paid Holidays --- Tuition Reimbursement --- Advancement and
career development opportunities Covid-19 and Influenza
vaccinations are a requirement for employment at CarePoint Health.
If you are not currently vaccinated you will be required to receive
the vaccination prior to hire date if you are offered employment,
unless you request and receive an approved medical or religious
exemption from CarePoint. CarePoint Health is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability,
sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CarePoint Health, Jersey City , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!