Head of Corporate Accounting - Investment Banking
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid (1 day per week in office)
Salary: $190,000 - $220,000
- Provide critical leadership of current procurement and vendor
invoicing transformation activities, including automation
leveraging leading industry technology solutions.
- Manage day-to-day processing for all expenses and fixed assets
for all subsidiaries.
- Ensure the financial accuracy and timeliness of AP accounting
functions including maintenance of general ledger and sub ledgers,
accounts payable, and project accounting.
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems, procedures, and
policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence
to Bank guidelines.
- Create all expense and fixed asset accounting for GL accounts,
department codes, disbursements, and process Foreign Exchange
payables for Latin American offices.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records (AP Ledgers) and
posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of operating
expenses and fixed assets as reported on the financial
- Ensure payroll funding for the Bank and it's
- Conduct Oracle upgrades two times annually to ensure efficiency
and integrity of system.
- Act as a liaison with all departments, auditors, and the Bank
compliance team for ad hoc reporting and testing.
- Review and approve various reports for management and Head
Office, including all intercompany billing.
- Train and evaluate team to enhance performance, development,
and work product.
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, Jersey City , Head of Corporate Accounting - Investment Banking, Accounting, Auditing , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...