Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Princeton Information Ltd
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: July 11, 2018
Executive Administrative Assistant
The successful candidate will be smart, highly energetic and dynamic. The role will require them to be in different offices - Manhattan, Jersey City and Warren, NJ. The current location is lower Manhattan, but in the mid-term we may move to Jersey City.
The position will provide administrative support to a senior executive and his management team.
* Coordinate all aspects of senior level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls through Outlook/WEBEX
* Administer confidential/sensitive information in a discreet manner
* Follow up on behalf of the executive on ongoing projects
* Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
* Maintain distribution lists and communicate reminders
* Maintain organizational charts and group aliases
* Create and maintain agendas for monthly meetings, Town Halls, and weekly staff meetings
* Serve as a back up support for other executive level manager or administrative staff, as needed
* Facilitate Exception Approvals with the executive
* Update files/records, produce reports and handle correspondence.
* Coordinate travel arrangements - both international and domestic
* Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through T&E system
* Order supplies and process invoices through P2P system
* Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, clarify company policies and procedures
* Follow up on ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
* Handle sensitive materials; maintains appropriate levels of confidentiality
* Communicate with senior level internal management, clients, industry officials and senior management in other firms
* Assist visiting managers with travel, office space or other needs. Qualifications:
* Operate with a high degree of professionalism in every situation
* Ability to prioritize by asking the right questions to clarify requests
* Self-starter and problem-solver who is able to work unsupervised and make productive use of time and anticipate needs and problems, design and implement solutions, learn from mistakes and plan effectively
* Associate's degree preferred
* 5-7 years' experience in a similar role at a global financial services firm (preferably within Banking)
* Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
* Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong and polished interpersonal skills
* Detail and client service oriented; possess excellent organizational skills
* Manage confidential information with utmost discretion
* Ability to deal effectively and diplomatically with all levels of internal and external management
* Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
* Ability to gain command of new systems as required for the job
* Team player; ability to inspire trust and promote collaboration
* Ability to execute under tight timeframes - multi-task, prioritize and work independently
* Energetic, with a willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle confidential information and matters with discretion
* Understand and utilize internal systems/tools - Client Marketplace, P2P, Web T&E,
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one! - provided by Dice Access, Consulting, Excel, IT, Manager, Management, Materials, Outlook, PowerPoint, System, Systems, Telecom, Web
Keywords: Princeton Information Ltd, Jersey City, Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical, Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!