Media Partnership Activation Manager
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Media Partnership Activation ManagerPointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a
digital sports betting and technology company, partnered with NBC
Universal as the Official Sports Betting Partner of NBC Sports. We
are dedicated to bringing the fastest betting experience in the
world to sports lovers across the United States.
We are currently looking for a Media Partnership Activation Manager
to join our Jersey City based team.You will report to Director,
Media Partnership Activation and will play an integral role in
supporting PointsBet's continued growth and success.
ABOUT POINTSBETWe provide an opportunity for our people - our most
powerful and irreplaceable resources - to work in an environment
that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an instrument for both
personal and professional growth as PointsBet continues to become a
major force in the newly legalized US Sports Betting market.
PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in the very rare
position of owning and controlling its technology end to end. Our
proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house approach
powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences that our
customers cannot get anywhere else.
Our partnerships with leading sports organizations, teams and
franchises provides both our customers and team members with unique
sporting experience: - Official and Exclusive Sports Betting
Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and
their home venue, Ball Arena - Official Gaming Partner of the
Detroit Tigers (MLB) - Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Red
Wings (NHL) and Little Caesars Arena - Proud Sports Betting Partner
of the Detroit Pistons (NBA) - Official Sponsor of the Indiana
Pacers (NBA) - Authorized Betting Operator of the National
Basketball Association (NBA) - Authorized Gaming Operator of Major
League Baseball (MLB) - Official Betting Operator of the PGA TOUR -
Official Sports Betting Partner of the National Hockey League (NHL)
- Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North America - Exclusive,
Official Partner of University of Colorado Buffaloes
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will
continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology,
modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices
and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting
Bet on us - there is no greater time than now to join the PointsBet
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Manage the process of marketing campaign activation through
campaign development, measurement of campaign performance and media
- Effectively align with partners and collaborate across
departments to maximize the impact of marketing campaigns. Examples
include media strategy, creative development, campaign measurement,
budget management, and KPI reporting
- Monitor competition to identify new trends and best
- Theorize and test new processes / initiatives to create a
- Create and own reports and presentations to inform key internal
stakeholders of the performance of the marketing campaigns
- Directly manage Coordinator, Media Partnership Activation
SKILLS WE SEEK
- Bachelor level degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience in the media space
- Media agency experience and/or experience working with
legacy/large scale media vendors
- Experience across TV, Digital, OTT/CTV, Social, CRM
- Experience managing campaigns with a user acquisition
- Familiarity with common brand KPIs (e.g. Awareness,
Consideration, etc.), their meaning, and their importance
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to
detail and organization
- Possess a collaborative and can-do attitude, excellent
communication skills, and passionate about the sports media
- Strong work ethic. Is accountable, works smart and pushes self
and others for results
- Relates and works cooperatively with people across levels,
functions, culture, and geography to achieve shared goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and is
effective in a variety of communication settings i.e. one to one,
small and large groups, and among diverse styles and position
- Innovative and comes up with useful ideas that are new, better,
- Learns quickly. Takes on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends during busy
periods of the sports calendar
- Previous managerial experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents.
- Dental and Vision.
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Bonus program.
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays.
- Conveniently located in Jersey City just 3 blocks from Exchange
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and
ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their best. We offer a
fast-paced, dynamic work environment where emphasis is placed on
our most important asset: our people. If you are driven and in
search of a new opportunity that values people, creativity,
opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence then this is
where you want to be!
PointsBet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: PointsBet, Jersey City , Media Partnership Activation Manager, Advertising , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!