Reporting & Governance Sr. Analyst
Company: Bank of America
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Job Description:Working closely with the Line of Business Risk
Managers, Model Developers and Technology teams, the candidate will
provide support for the implementation, testing and rollout of Full
Revaluation VaR/S-VaR and Full Revaluation Stress market risk
models. With a comprehensive working knowledge of market data
infrastructure, data flows and market risk models, the candidate
will be expected to play a significant role in the design and
testing and integration of risk systems, ensuring the completeness
and accuracy of all market risk models.Responsibilities:
- The candidate will liaise with Line of Business Risk Managers,
Technology leads to provide quantitative risk implications of
regulatory changes, new development etc. and enhance market risk
models to reflect changes in the business environment.
- The role requires a flexible approach that can deal with
problems that require pragmatic solutions and innovative
- The ability to manage, direct and co-ordinate multiple
deliverables across multiple teams is essential to the role.
- A track record of delivering robust process and working
procedures to ensure the sustainability of new risk systems is
ensured is required.
- A thorough understanding of the key risk drivers at product,
business and firm-wide levels is required.
- The ability to communicate to Line of Business Risk Managers
potential risks is required.To be considered minimally qualified,
candidates must possess the following
- Master's Degree (MBA/MS) or equivalent degree with emphasis in
finance, economics, accounting, computer science, or quantitative
disciplines with minimum 3 years work experience in the position
offered or related.
- A broad knowledge across financial products, market structure,
asset classes, and risk with an understanding of Value at Risk
(VaR) and its use in the market risk management area.
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills with understanding of
capital regulations and how these apply to Market Risk is highly
- Candidates must be high energy, be motivated to take initiative
and ownership of projects, and multi task in a fast paced
environment, while paying attention to detail.
- Advanced desktop technology skills such as Excel and PowerPoint
is a must (Bloomberg and Access skills are a plus but not
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
well-developed presentation skills
- Some experience in computer programming, VBA, SQL,
Python.Shift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per
Keywords: Bank of America, Jersey City , Reporting & Governance Sr. Analyst, Advertising , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!