Data Quality Engineer
Company: Tradeweb Markets LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Be part of a new function at Tradeweb, building data quality
monitoring system for our data ingest and data science platforms.
You will be working closely with all lines of business as they
develop new products built on the platforms you provide.
You will be building cutting edge tolls for data platforms that
ingest, manage and process data from all of Tradewebs businesses.
The platform will have to accommodate a wide range of use cases
from simple customer facing data APIs to large scale machine
learning models.Job Responsibilities:
- Build and run Data Quality monitoring applications for
Tradewebs data ingest platform using such technologies as public
cloud infrastructure (AWS and GCP), Kafka, Containers etc
- Work closely with Tradewebs Data Science teams to build and
productionalize revenue generating ML models and datasets.
- Build and run ETL pipelines to onboard data into the platform,
define schema, build DAG processing pipelines and monitor data
- Work closely with SREs to run mission crucial production
- Extensive knowledge of the python language, best practices,
optimization, tools etc
- Experience with the python data-science stack: e.g. Juypter,
Pandas, Scikit-learn, Dask, Tensor-flow
- Experience with data quality monitoring and reporting,
including anomaly detection algorithms
- Understanding of scalable data query engines: e.g. BigQuery,
Presto, Snowflake, Spark etc
- Experience with ETL tooling such as Airflow, Luigi,
- Experience using stream processing platforms such as e.g.
Kafka, Pulsar, Storm, Kinesis, etc
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google,
Azure or other
- Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices.
- Financial Services experience a plus but not required.
- BS or higher in a technical field: CS, Physics, Maths etc
About Tradeweb: Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading,
global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit,
equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides
access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading,
straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the
institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies
developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and
trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to
reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information,
please go to www.tradeweb.com.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Tradeweb Markets LLC, Jersey City , Data Quality Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!