Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities? Join our DTCC
family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version
of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and
surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance
your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being
benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements Why You'll Love This Job:
Responsible for system integration testing of newly developed
applications. Provides testing expertise, testing oversight and
direction for multiple projects. Ensures the functionality of the
functional design specification is met. Requires in-depth knowledge
of the software implementation lifecycle, leadership skills and the
ability to work well with both business clients and developers.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test
Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design
- Works closely with application development and other technical
teams to understand how changes in the software product affect
maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept
for software features.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members
with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more
complex testing situations.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of
external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and
monitoring of project milestones
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the
work of other team members, including the review of high-level
designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed
according to standards.
- Other duties may be assigned. ---Talents Needed For Success:
- Advanced java / Selenium development skills with significant
experience applying those skills in test environments.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation
solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in
collaboration with BAs, product owners and application
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of
tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software
Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI,
services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g.
Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Partner with different stake holders - Product Management,
Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in
planning and coordination
- Experienced in mentoring more junior QA engineers, verifying
work products and providing guidance as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a
fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
with confidence representing QA principles within agile teams. We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: DTCC, Jersey City , Test Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!