DevOps Engineer Associate - TAP
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Chubb is looking for individuals passionate about technology to
join our Technology Associate Program (TAP). - The Technology
Associate Program is a two-year program designed for early career
IT professionals to help them develop expertise and technical
acumen as a technologist. - By joining the Technology Associate
Program, you will be offered the following:
- On-the-job and educational technical training (offered through
Pluralsight) to enhance skills within your chosen discipline
- Business acumen and professional development training specific
to IT and an understanding of our broader industry
- Networking opportunities with IT and Business leaders and TAP
- Hackathons - - Position Summary: As a member of Chubb's
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Engineering Team, you -will
-be responsible for working collaboratively to develop and enhance
Chubb's automation capabilities in modernizing infrastructure
delivery. - This team is responsible for delivering Software
Defined Compute, Software defined Storage and Software defined
Networking using Infrastructure as Code methodologies. -
Programming/Development education and/or experience using tools and
coding languages such as Ansible, GIT, Nexus, Jenkins, YAML,
candidate. - What about you?
- You are highly collaborative, creative, and intellectually
curious individual who is passionate about DevOps engineering and
supporting cutting-edge computing capabilities.
- You have a strong curiosity and internal drive to resolve
challenges and engineer solutions via automation. -
- You are adaptable and able to overcome technical
- You are a self-starter and motivated to learn and succeed.
- You have an ability and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Be part of a fast-paced team delivering infrastructure services
both on-prem and Cloud.
- Work with infrastructure and operations teams to modernize
- Multi-task multiple projects and work initiatives to
- Learn and continually develop DevOps coding capabilities.
- Utilize coding and automation workflows to deliver Windows
Server and Unix systems
- Develop a good understanding of Networking concepts. - -
- Support projects/initiatives in contributing to Major Programs
to be delivered by Infrastructure, for "Always On", "Always Secure"
- - - - - -
- Develop and maintain platform documentation -Desired
- Energetic, able to build and sustain long-term relationships
across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-national
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and
ability to present, persuade and influence peers.
- Virtualization/VMWare technology knowledge/experience.
- Experience with Windows/Unix/Linux systems administration.
- Knowledge in using -Python and or Groovy. Also an understanding
of two of these three tools: Jenkins, Ansible or Terraform
- Familiarity with networking and IT troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- 0-2 years professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with GPA
of 3.0+ required.
Keywords: Chubb, Jersey City , DevOps Engineer Associate - TAP, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!