Cloud SecOps Engineer
Company: ThreatModeler Software, Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The ThreatModeler platform is the industry's #1 automated threat
modeling solution that enables a repeatable and scalable threat
modeling process enterprise-wide. Through ThreatModeler's
easy-to-understand dashboards and reports, threat data is presented
in a format that is clear, concise, and actionable with role-based
accessibility on a self-serve basis. Security team expertise is
there by scaled across all stakeholder functions, allowing
enterprise-wide collaboration on the prioritization and management
of risk across the entire IT ecosystem. ThreatModeler's unique
architecturally-based framework also allows organizations to
analyze and manage their comprehensive attack surface, including
upstream threats and downstream impacts.We are seeking an
innovative Cloud SecOps Engineer with expertise in any of these
cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP) who will work collaboratively
with software engineers to automate and streamline processes while
troubleshooting and resolving issues within our development, test,
and production environments. This is a very diverse role and has
following responsibilities:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Consult, plan, design, and implement security solutions,
automate security and compliance solutions.
- Well versed with Cloud Security properties.
- 1+ years' experience with Terraform.
- 1+ years' experience with container and micro-services-oriented
architectures specific to AWS/Azure/GCP/Kubernetes.
- Writes and proactively maintains technical documentation for
all testing, troubleshooting, and development efforts.
- Stays current on industry trends, specifically state-of-the-art
DevOps tools and techniques.
- Applies best practices and makes solid contributions to system
architecture and frameworks to ensure consistent development across
- Provides reinforcement for operational functions such as build,
deployment, and production support efforts.
- Develop best practices for infrastructure, continuous
integration and delivery
- Collaborate with developers, architects, and engineers
- Contribute to decisions regarding cloud design and
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Troubleshooting Environmental Issues
- Work as 2nd line of Support
- Windows/Linux/Unix Server experience QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other
related field; will consider relevant years of experience in lieu
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability and desire to
work within a team environment.
- Databases experience, a plus.
- Solid experience in Infrastructure and Software Configuration
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Delivery, Continuous
Integration, Reproducibility, Traceability, Concurrent Development
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) across all
organizational levels of technical and non-technical audiences, and
the ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Recommended to have Cloud Certification
Keywords: ThreatModeler Software, Inc, Jersey City , Cloud SecOps Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!