Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Lawrence Harvey
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 1, 2022
This opportunity is with one of the largest publicly traded
property and casualty insurance company in the world. They are
looking for Machine Learning Engineer who can bridge the gap
between data science models and models that run-in production.
Essentially looking for someone who can take the data science
models, make them ready for production, and then actually put them
in production.Ideally this person has extensive experience building
end-to-end machine learning pipelines and can be a tech lead on MLE
- Work closely with data scientist to design, build and deploy
Data Science/ML models
- Write production level code
- Support and review code from JR level team members
- Work with key stakeholders on project timelines and delivery.
- 3-5+ years' experience in Machine Learning
- Ability to deploy models into production
- Experience with NLP
- Experienced with TensorFlow
- Knowledge of Kubernetes/ Docker a plus but not required.
Keywords: Lawrence Harvey, Jersey City , Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!