Azure DevOps Engineer
Company: Tiger Analytics
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Tiger Analytics is pioneering what AI and analytics can do to solve
some of the toughest problems faced by organizations globally. We
develop bespoke solutions powered by data and technology for
several Fortune 100 companies. We have offices in multiple cities
across the US, UK, India, and Singapore, and a substantial remote
If you are passionate about working on business problems that can
be solved using structured and unstructured data at large scale,
Tiger Analytics would like to talk to you. Now hiring for multiple
opportunities for the role of Azure DevOps Engineers.
This is a remote role for applicants based in USA and Canada.
- Automation of Cloud infrastructure through Terraform
- Building end to end CI/CD pipelines for deploying applications
- Git configuration including repo management & branch
- Hands-on experience with Azure services (Proficiency with Azure
DevOps, ARM Templates, Azure Policy, Azure CLI, Azure Rest
- Leads a team responsible for configuration, packaging, and
release of applications on the Cloud and On-Prem.
- Knowledge in YAML and Classic Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Knowledge in MLOps CI/CD Azure pipelines which includes asset,
workspace and models.
- Knowledge in MLOps model/Dataset deployment.
- Work closely with security and compliance teams to ensure that
all the measures are in place before deployments.
- Establishes plans, policies, priorities, and procedures within
the group. Ensures the consistency and compatibility of technology
- Lead the discussion with customer for Cloud Engagements and
focus on automated infrastructure provisioning.
- Lead implementations including cloud foundation build,
automation, and cloud migration
- Lead design and implementation of end-to-end DevOps Strategy
for platform or application.
- Cloud Certifications (Azure Solutions Architect, DevOps
Engineer, or other cloud professional certifications) is a
Technologies:Terraform, Azure DevOps, Python, Shell scripting,Git,
Sonar, Jenkins, Artifactory, HashiCorp Packer etc.Containers,
docker, Kubernetes, serverless functions.SQL knowledge is
You would need a valid work authorization to work in the US.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant
career development in a fast-growing and challenging
entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual
Keywords: Tiger Analytics, Jersey City , Azure DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!