Senior Devops Engineer
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Senior Devops Engineer
Hybrid 3-4 times onsite in Jersey City, NJ
* Assume an invaluable role in ensuring the long-term stability and
scalability of our platforms & services.
* Help implementing best practices, industry standards and security
measures to ensure that we are releasing high quality
* Assist in building and enhancing internal common libraries,
quick-start templates, tools, and workflows to improve automation
* Have the motivation to learn new tools, technologies, and the
drive to continuously ensure that the end products are
high-performing, highly available, highly scalable and secured that
our business partners can trust.
* Partner and work cross functionally with other development teams
and business partners.
* Tackle tough business challenges to create new opportunities and
drive growth by building new capabilities.
* Understand and deeply focus on the real-world benefits the
platforms and services will have on our development teams and
* Participate in various working groups to define Standards and
Best Practices and help drive innovation.
* Minimum 12+ years of industry experience with 5+ years of
relevant experience with AWS and various DevOps tools and
* Minimum required skills include Git (with both CLI and GUI) &
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform to
build-out AWS environments.
* Experience with building and managing AWS infrastructure (such as
S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, IAM, EC2, API Gateways, Cognito, AppSync
* Experience with configuring database infrastructure on AWS (RDS,
Aurora, DynamoDB, Redis)
* Experience with AWS networking (VPC, NAT, ASG, Security Groups,
ALB, Peering, Routing, CloudFront, Route53 etc.)
* Experience with AWS security tooling (CloudTrail, Trusted
Advisor, GuardDuty, AWS Config) and security best practices.
* Good understanding of modern CI/CD platforms (preferably Jenkins)
& Software Delivery Pipelines using pipeline-as-code
* Experience with instrumenting infrastructure and services with
monitoring, alerting, logging, and distributed tracing tools.
* Said individual should have reasonable programming/scripting
skills as he/she will be writing DevOps automations and will also
be working with Developers on various initiatives on a regular
* The more advanced skills to distinguish the individual would be a
good understanding of cloud native distributed applications
* The candidate should also have strong interpersonal and
communication skills, hunger for learning and the zeal to drive
projects to completion.
* Any Kubernetes/OpenShift Container Platform experience will be a
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Jersey City , Senior Devops Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!