Full Stack Product Engineer
Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- 5+ years of experience in Design and Development of Distributed
and Client-Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis,
Design and JAVA, J2EE Technologies.
- Strong experience in working full Software Development Life
Cycle(SDLC) of projects, from Requirements Gathering, Analysis,
Design, Development, Testing to Quality Review up until Production
Support/Maintenance. Experience in Agile, Test Driven
Development(TDD) and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Design and Development of Distributed and
Client-Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis, Design
and JAVA, J2EE Technologies (Servlet, JDBC, EJB, Web
- Solid background in Core Java API, Exception Handling,
Multithreading, Synchronization, Serialization, Collections
framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with java 8 features like Lambda
Expressions, Method References, Functional Interface, Default
methods, Stream API and Date API.
- Solid Experience in lightweight POJO based frameworks such as
Spring IOC, Remoting, ORM, DAO, AOP and Business
- Experience in developing application using Spring Framework
that uses features of IOC, AOP, MVC and Spring Boot
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Inc, Jersey City , Full Stack Product Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!