Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: LTI - Larsen & Toubro Infotech
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital
solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to
reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize
growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital
transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings
extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior
competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business
outcomes in a converging world.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that
promotes growth and creativity.
- To learn more please visit us at
Job DescriptionSenior DevOps Engineer role will be responsible for
deploying and managing multiple critical security
infrastructures/applications. The role will also be responsible
transforming existing applications running on traditional VMs and
migrating them to Private/Public cloud services.
- Deploy and manage day-to-day operations of existing critical
security infrastructure (60% of the role).
- Lead the transformation and modernization efforts to move
applications from traditional VMs to Private/Public cloud services
(40% of the role).
- Develop proof-of-concepts and prepare executive summaries to
sell infrastructure transformation ideas to management.
- Function as an Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert (SME) for
the security infrastructure under your responsibility.
- Ensure compliance of all the supported applications with client
- Perform post-deployment testing of solutions in individual
- Engage with strategic vendors, external to the organization, to
investigate problems and understand product functionality,
influence enhancements and roadmap as required to meet
- Drive resolution of incidents and problems in a timely manner
as defined in SLAs.
- Engage in Capacity, Performance and Stability management and
- 3+ years working in a Linux-based environment (RHEL, Ubuntu)
that includes being conversant in terminal commands, developing
shell scripts and setting up schedulers (Cron, Autosys).
- 3+ years' experience in DevOps or DevSecOps teams as a lead or
team member with hands-on experience in one or more of the
- Containerizing traditional applications using related
technologies (e.g. Docker) and moving them to managed container
platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift, OpenStack, Cloud
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines and working with Source Control
repositories, Binary repositories and Logging/Monitoring tools such
as Splunk, Grafana, App Dynamics, Sensu, Kibana.
- Automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet) and
Infrastructure As A Code tools (Ansible, Terraform).
- Migrating and deploying applications to AWS and/or GCP.
- Encryption protocols used in Transport-Layer Encryption, Data
Transmission and At-Rest Encryption and Key Exchange
- Production network infrastructure such as Firewalls, DNS,
Software/Hardware Load balancers, Proxies.
- Familiarity with IT Service Management processes based on the
- Familiarity of Compliance and Risk-management frameworks and
methodologies (ISO 27002, SDLC).
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering, Mathematics, or IT related
field) or equivalent work experience.
- Candidates with professional certification in AWS/GCP and
DevOps tools will be given preference.
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge,
skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international
certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, &
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: LTI - Larsen & Toubro Infotech, Jersey City , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!