Director, Project Management
Company: Access Staffing
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: March 27, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Drives alignment with operational department heads, including
planning, quality, production, procurement, materials management,
and shipping by effectively communicating order execution needs and
works through challenges in the order delivery process.
- Oversees order processing, ensuring that purchase orders match
quotes. Manage the total open order report and develop accurate
Monthly and Quarterly Revenue Forecasts so other business leaders
understand and subsequently manage respective areas to support and
achieve profitability goals.
- Ensure that the entire team understands technologies,
capabilities, and is routinely updated on lead times and business
changes that may impact client expectations on timing.
- Continuously partners with cross functional teams including
sales, estimating, development, package engineering, procurement in
order to supply new products to customers, satisfy brand launch and
repeat order requirements.
- Understands customer contact points and--expectations. Manages
client expectations by ensuring timely order entry, conducting
weekly status calls, maintaining project trackers, and updating
open order reports.
- Manage the department by balancing workload, cross training,
and hands on supporting during peak processing periods. Addresses
both department and cross functional opportunities, turning issues
- Manage department including, hiring, development and motivating
project managers. Conducts job performance annual reviews,
appraisals, and quarterly reviews.
- Develops and remain within the departments and overall company
- Other duties, as assigned or needed to support the business
- Bachelor's degree is required, an MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progress customer care and project management
experience within a contract manufacturing or similar
- 3+ years of managing a group of 5+ people and can demonstrate
strong relationship building skills with sales, estimating,
operations, procurement, quality and finance.
- A leadership position that requires the ability to inspire,
motivate, and manage a large team of customer care and project
- Strong mathematical skills with the ability to calculate
figures including discounts, interest, commissions, proportions,
and percentages. Should have solid knowledge of both customer
satisfaction metrics and overall business KPIs.
- Thorough knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, Excel, and other
analytical and presentation software required.
Keywords: Access Staffing, Jersey City , Director, Project Management, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!