Sales Operations Manager, Jersey City HQ
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Jersey City Headquarters
255 Route 1 & 9
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Imperial Ordering System Miami Headquarters
9601 NW 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
OMNI Ordering System Sales Operations Manager, Jersey City HQ in
Jersey City, New Jersey - Careers at Jersey City Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Sales Operations
Manager, Jersey City HQ Job Locations US-NJ-Jersey City ID
2021-1195 Category Sales Position Type Regular Full-Time Overview
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice packaging,
facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the U.S., Puerto
Rico and the Caribbean. As a provider of customized supply chain
solutions, the company serves customers in many
business-to-business market segments including supermarkets,
grocers, healthcare facilities and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and
headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 60,000
customers through a footprint of 48 branches and has a growing
network of strategically located distribution centers with a fleet
of over 900 vehicles. Since CEO Robert Tillis and President Jason
Tillis assumed their roles in 2007, the company has grown both
organically and through acquisitions to become a leader in the
disposable food service and janitorial supplies industry. The Sales
Operations Manager will provide support in the development,
performance management and tracking against strategic sales plans.
This role will be responsible for analyzing performance metrics
against key KPI's by leveraging business reporting tools to
identify opportunities to deliver volume and market share with
insights to stakeholders. This role will report to our SVP of
- Work with Sales Management leadership and SVP of Sales to
define market strategies and identify opportunities.
- Develop visibility into national prospect pipeline and
consistently track progress.
- Track pipeline progress and individual sales rep
- Establish critical infrastructure (communication, reports,
etc.) that support best practice and information sharing across the
- Use analysis and insights to identify new business
opportunities and present findings and recommendations to key
- Develop insights and drive consistency with the sales
- Create and build required performance tracking reports,
financial and non-financial KPI's
- Support team to identify opportunities and risk
- Build and update performance scorecards as required.
- Proactively develop insights/opportunities through analytics,
uncovering additional volume & market share opportunities.
- Develop presentations to communicate opportunities to
management as well as track progress against these
- Streamline practices, tools, resources, and communications
across the team.
- Identifying category opportunities and understanding how to
best maximize sales opportunities and optimize supply chain
- Ensure that team(s) are on track and delivering against any
requests from central teams.
- Closely align with customer category and stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Finance or
- 5 + years sales operations experience
- Strong background in managing and analyzing internal and
syndicated data, as well as understanding the dynamics of pricing,
margin, investment and business plan development.
- 3+ years of experience in market analysis, competitive data and
the application of insights to drive sales performance.
- Ability to train, coach and mentor through analyzed data and
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- Proven success building relationships to successfully influence
and negotiate in complex situations.
- 5+ years of experience in MS Office Suite, including MS Excel.
Experience with Power BI and PowerPivot. At Imperial Dade,--we
offer an exciting environment in which to work, learn, and grow
professionally. We are excited to continue to invite talented
individuals with a passion for excellence to join our team. As a
family-owned and operated company, we value our people and strive
to create rewarding career opportunities by offering competitive
salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid
Time Off Package. Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability
(physical or mental), family medical history or genetic
information, political affiliation, military service, or other
non-merit based factors. Learn more at:
https://imperialdade.com/Home/About Options Apply Now Apply Share
Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Jersey City , Sales Operations Manager, Jersey City HQ, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!