IT Finance Manager
Company: Visa, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 5, 2021
- Ensures development of annual, consolidated business plans for
constituent organizations inclusive of pro-forma, financial income
statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements.--
- Produces regular reporting and ensures that financial
statements are prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Produces regular forecasting that measures/predicts performance
versus business plans and course-correcting action plans.
- Develops annual business risks and audit plans with external
auditors focusing on high risk areas, including those areas
undergoing significant change or with major investments.--
- In an ongoing fashion, review financial controls subject to
Section 404 of the Sarbanes Oxley Act - Internal Control Assertion
Requirements, as well as, 'business as usual'
processes/systems/personnel on a rotational basis to ensure
controls and operating practices remain effective.--
- Works with corporate sub-teams to isolate priority audit
findings and track/report progress through remediation.--
- Develops annual compliance plan for constituent organizations
and manages compliance training programs.-- Specific Requirements:
- Strong experience with developing IT capital and operating
budgets, as well as, cost models for development labor, production
support labor, hardware/software/maintenance acquisition, 3rd party
spend, data center, facilities and system/application
- Experience collecting 'measurement of value' data specifically
package and close cycles, stand-alone and integrated release
cycles, critical system and application availability, portal usage,
helpdesk usage detailed transaction analysis and customer
- Experience developing and using IT Service Cost and Allocation
models in a public company with multiple business units. Experience
with Apptio helpful.
- Experience developing corporate and project financial models.
Work with projects to develop and communicate full multi-year
financial impact of activities.
- Intimate knowledge concerning Statement of Position 98-1,
Accounting for the Costs of Computer Software Developed or Obtained
for Internal Use.
- Intimate knowledge of the IT control framework, COBIT (Control
Objectives for Information and Related Technologies), as defined by
the IT Governance Institute and the Information Systems Audit and
Control Association (ISACA).
- Experience developing IT operations models, with subsequent
organization redesign, incorporate a shared IT services view and
self-funding architecture ideal.
- Experience with the globalized (offshore - Asia, East Europe
and Latin America) establishment of IT resource base and
accompanying information clearance process.
- Knowledge of developing IT models for acquisition/disposition
targets and subsequent integration/release/synergy reporting.
- Experience managing a team including setting team and
individual goals, performance management and staff development.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / PMP, CPA, CMA and/or MBA
- 5-7 years of Accounting experience, strong technical US GAAP
- Prior experience with ERP and IT systems implementations,
and/or providing financial support to the CIO and IT
- Must be highly analytical and inquisitive with strong
organizational abilities, keen attention to detail, and ability to
meet monthly deadlines and goals
- Strong working knowledge Microsoft Office; proficient in Excel,
Access, and Word
- Excellent organizational, managerial, interpersonal and
communication (written and oral) skills, ability to work in a
team-based, continuous improvement environment, ability to deal
Keywords: Visa, Inc., Jersey City , IT Finance Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!