Manager - Call Planning
Company: Axtria Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Introduction: Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and
data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences
companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive
sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are
acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead
passionately to improve their lives. Since our founding in 2010,
technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we
continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based
platforms - Axtria DataMax---, Axtria SalesIQ---, and Axtria
CustomerIQ--- - enable customers to efficiently manage data,
leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing
planning and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With
customers in over 20 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global
commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We
continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in
some of the most aspirational lists - INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500,
NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several
other growth and technology awards. Axtria is looking for
exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People
are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture
offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the
industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the
best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a
structured environment. A customized career progression plan
ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do
meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the
leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next? This
position will be directly responsible for helping Axtria in
delivering Sales and Marketing Analytics solutions to its Clients.
Success in this position requires--- Job Description:
- Develop segmentation & targeting solutions that deploys a range
of analytical methodologies and harnesses the full capability of
- Seamlessly integrate analytics from various data sources to
identify market opportunity
- Implement targeting & segmentation using AI/ML & predictive
models where applicable.
- Use real-world data sources such as longitudinal prescription
data, claims data, managed care, lab/diagnostic testing data, etc.
to derive insights and make actionable recommendations to answer
critical business questions.
- Leverage latest visualization techniques to display data
insights & translate analyses into actionable insights
- Hands-on execution with limited or no oversight.
- Work on concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client
satisfaction and on-time deliverables. Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of data and analytics experience in healthcare
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or any of relevant
discipline such as Business technology, Information management,
Business analytics, Operations management, or MBA
- Hands-on experience working with a range of healthcare data
(sales, claims, EMR/EHR, labs, execution, managed market)
- Knowledge of commercial operations processes (Segmentation,
Sales Force Size and Structure, Call plan generation,
- Knowledge of promotion response modeling, marketing mix
optimization, sales force size and structure analysis is a plus
- Strong business acumen and track record of translating
technical analyses into actionable business insights through oral
and written presentations.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills - able to persuade with
insights and defend assumptions
- Develop client relationships and serve as key point of contact
on aspects of project.
- Ability to work in large teams spread across the globe in
different time zones and locations.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills that
allow for multi-tasking concurrent projects.
- Drive and desire to work and learn in a growing entrepreneurial
fast paced organization with a global delivery model. Logistics and
- Berkeley Heights, NJ
- S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to travel and/or relocate within the US as per
project requirements. The exact nature of duties as well as the
salary and compensation package will be commensurate with
experience and salary history. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Axtria Inc, Jersey City , Manager - Call Planning, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!