Senior Vice President, Real Assets Fund Accounting
Company: Cura--ao International Trust Co.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Senior Vice President , Real Assets Fund Accounting About Citco
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and
related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With
more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver
end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients'
needs. Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and our
alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry's
most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and
technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a
seamless client experience. As a core member of our Real Estate
Client Services team, you will be working with some of the
industry's most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning
services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend
upon. Your Role:
- You will
- Responsible for leading a fund accounting and client service
team for the North America Real Estate / Real Assets line of
- As a result of active participation in private real estate
organizations, provide real estate industry knowledge and expertise
- Work closely with Business Development, Executive Relationship
Managers and Senior Management teams on marketing pitches and other
- Responsible for developing client service plans including;
periodic client meetings, assessing client fund servicing needs,
securing adequate resources to service the account, selecting the
technology solutions best suited for the services, and negotiating
contracts and fees.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with KPIs and
service level agreements, fund PPMs, authoritative accounting
guidance and regulatory requirements, including monitoring the
timing and quality of client deliverables, approve ad hoc client
- Assist with the development of on-boarding and transition plans
for new client integration.
- Coordinate and oversee staffing, hiring, training and
development of staff for FA and SSC related to your clients
- Maintain management fee accruals, revenue, and follow up on
outstanding fee receivables
- Participate in Risk and Quality assurance programs specific to
Real Estate offering
- Contribute to SOC 1 audits for North America
- Coordinate with Integration, Legal, Compliance, Payments,
Regulatory, Financial Reporting and Tax group functions and other
key services to ensure client satisfaction with Citco About You:
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or
related discipline with 15+ years of fund accounting experience
with at least 5 to 10 years in real estate investment accounting.
(CPA, MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- Demonstrated skills in disseminating partnership agreements and
fund documents, experience with fee structures including promotes
and incentive fees, and proficiency with producing NAV packages,
performance returns and financial reports.
- Experience with managing client relationships
- Strong knowledge of real estate fund structures, fund types,
and asset operations, familiarity with investment accounting rules
and standards, and a keen understanding of applicable tax reporting
and regulatory requirements within North America.
- Familiarity with Investran , Yardi , MRI or other PERE software
- Ability to review contracts and have an understanding of
business planning, budgeting, and managing P&L.
- Experience in developing, implementing, optimizing business
processes in the real estate investments funds space.
- Strong management skills and experience overseeing a group of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Your
well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our
success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education
support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve
success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about
specific benefits in your location. We recognize diversity as a
source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a
priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the people
we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Citco
welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking
part in all aspects of the selection.
Keywords: Cura--ao International Trust Co., Jersey City , Senior Vice President, Real Assets Fund Accounting, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!