Document Imaging Production Manager
Company: Professional Outlook Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Our Client is a leading provider of lifecycle records and
information management solutions. The company brings proprietary
innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency
to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document
management and certified destruction. With over 25 years of
experience, our client has earned the trust and continued business
of more than 5,000 customers-large and small, domestic and
multinational-representing a wide range of industries. Clients are
served from state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities in
major U.S. markets and internationally.
We have a Document Scanning Manager opening in New Jersey to manage
and oversee day to day operations for the Document Scanning
- Managing the workflow processes, ensuring document scanning
standards are practiced and followed.
- Assessment of facility performance and capacity, liaison for
all implementations and represent the Territory on the DMS
operations call. Also,
- Setting of batch classes (including documentation), analyzing
and modifying workflow performance, supporting local sales staff
and training of new staff in all phases of the document scanning
- Manages/leads all activities related to the document scanning
- Maintain all related document scanning equipment.
- Will assist when necessary support of batch classes based on
- Makes recommendations to management on desirable additions,
replacements or changes.
- Coordination of local operations for proper chain of custody /
security Document Scanning
- Ensure process and procedures are in place to ensure security
policies and controls are met related to document scanning.
- Maintain proper DR process and procedures for the document
- Daily Operations Coordinate box/document transfer, chain of
custody from local operations.
- Coordinate activities through billing.
- Management of the Kofax workstations and scanners
- Development of batch classes and documentations as needed.
- Monitoring of document scanning workflow and identify
- Monitoring of batch classes and support failed batches. C
- Coordinate efforts with support on issues.
- Manage local data distribution with local operations.
- Oversee production and ensuring efficiency through managing
document scanning operations employees.
- Perform required scanner maintenance.
- -Coordinate PM and Scanner support with vendor.
- Standard scanning reports for location.
- Coordinate with EDM operations all upgrades. -
Technical Skills and Proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning operations and
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning software (Kofax a
- Excellent knowledge of computer and scanner operation.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment with some knowledge
of networking. Requirements
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of management experience leading
a document scanning operation within a Windows environment;
experience with Kofax a plus.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong operations focus with document scanning experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work on multiple items simultaneously while meeting
- Ability to work with several internal teams to complete
- Ability to work in a highly matrix environment. Apply
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Visa
Sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work
authorization. We do not provide relocation assistance for those
living outside the Continental US. Click on Apply if you meet the
job requirements. Your resume will be reviewed and you will be
contacted if your education and experience matches our clients job
requirements. We look forward to working with you!
Keywords: Professional Outlook Inc., Jersey City , Document Imaging Production Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!