Vice President Hedge Fund Accounting
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance
and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide.
With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we
deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our
clients' needs. Fund Administration is Citco's core business, and
our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the
industry's most respected. Our continuous investment in learning
and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a
seamless client experience. As a core member of our Fund Accounting
team, you will be working with some of the industry's most
accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for
complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon. Your
- You will provide training and supervision to team members
- You will plan, schedule and manage the daily workflows of all
client relationships within your account .
- You will liaise with clients re reporting requirements and
deadlines, ensuring delivery in an accurate and timely manner
- You will be acting as primary contact with clients and other
fund participants .
- You will be maintaining relationships with investors,
investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other
fund participants .
- You will develop, adhere and maintain targets concerning
staffing; production, overtime budgeting and productivity .
- You will ensure all staff are appropriately trained and conduct
performance evaluations .
- You will be meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering
to deadlines .
- You will be assisting auditors and other fund participants and
- You will be participating in presentations to existing and
prospective clients .
- You will be participating in and leading projects that may be
defined from time to time in connection with the continuing
expansion and evolution of the business .
- You will be participating in managerial functions in
conjunction with the Managing Director . About You:
- You have a degree qualified and ideally possess an accounting
- You have a minimum of 8+ years in hedge fund accounting .
- You have a proven interest in the financial markets and hedge
fund industry .
- You have strong technical knowledge of Hedge Fund Accounting
- You are a proven Manager .
- You have a s trong risk knowledge . Your well being is of
paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide
a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible
working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career
while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in
your location. We recognize diversity as a source of organizational
pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our
nation's evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture
we create in our organization. Citco welcomes and encourages
applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are
available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of
the selection. You have been redirected to a Citco job page
Keywords: Citco, Jersey City , Vice President Hedge Fund Accounting, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!