Product Manager II (Rev Ops)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small
businesses with innovative banking designed for their needs. Small
businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and
traditional banks have underserved them for too long.
By combining industry-leading technology and security with our
team's expertise and care, we help small businesses spend their
time on what matters most-the next chapter of their business.
Since 2013, we've provided small and medium-sized businesses with
access to more than $5.4 billion in financing. As a top small
business banking provider trusted by thousands of small business
owners, we're proud to offer a full suite of tailored banking
services, including a business checking account, line of credit,
and invoice factoring.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, and with offices in Salt Lake
City, Jersey City, Tel Aviv, and Karmiel, we're hiring problem
solvers and collaborators to help build a better financial future
for small business owners.
About The Role
This is not a fully remote role. At BlueVine, we pride ourselves on
our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained
through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment.
All of our offices will reopen in accordance with local guidelines,
and will follow a hybrid model.
We are growing and we are growing fast. We are looking for a
talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join BlueVine's
Product Management team and help us launch exciting new features
and products that drive real value for our customers. Our Customer
Support, Sales, and Operations teams are the face of BlueVine and
leverage a variety of industry leading tools to get the job done
for our customers. This Product Manager will ensure we have a
strategy and vision for selecting and integrating these vendors
into our operational tech stack. We live by the following values
and are looking for people who can espouse the same.
- Lead with Integrity
- Operate as Owners
- Push boundaries
- Grow Together
- Develop a strategy for how we think about "build vs. buy" in
solving problems for our customer facing teams.
- Support our partners on the Customer Success and Customer
Operations teams by representing the technology team as we select
vendors to fill out our operational tech stack.
- Work with new and existing vendors to integrate these tools
into our platform and proprietary internal tools so that our
internal teams can have a seamless and efficient experience.
- Define technical requirements to ensure that we have a unified
data strategy across these systems to ensure we can run reporting,
analytics, and leverage Data Science insights across the
Required Experience And Education
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager in the consumer or SMB
- Previous experience working on internal tools and platforms,
making workflows and operations more efficient
- A self-starter with a bias to action, who is able to move
projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability
to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical
- Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability
to use data analysis in improving the product and customer
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical
- Background in operations, and internal tools is a plus
- MBA is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once We Return To Office
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a
monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out
our Glassdoor Page .
Keywords: BlueVine, Jersey City , Product Manager II (Rev Ops), Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!