Director of Business Development - Facilities Services- K-12
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world
champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the
world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and
cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries
around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that
enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative
services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate
our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives
that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and
wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities.
Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies
by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights
Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect
with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As Director of Business Development of Facilities, you will have an
opportunity to exceed assigned pipeline and profit objectives, lead
new business initiatives and processes, and work closely with Sales
and the Facilities Leadership Team in developing overall sales
strategies within facilities' service offerings.Successful Sales
Leaders in this role will have the opportunity to:
- Drive sales process leadership from contact through strategy,
proposal, presentation & successful conclusion for Facilities
Services within a defined territory.
- Will be responsible for developing relationships with/selling
to K-12 clients.
- Aggressively research, identify, qualify & target potential
clients & develop access strategy to initiate contact.
- Develop & maintain relationships at the 'C Suite' while
understanding and communicating prospective customers' campus
- Exercise creativity and judgment in developing and evaluating
sales and marketing strategies in selling Facilities Services.
- Develop and lead strategy process with regard to: Competitive
Environment, Account Sales Strategy & Development Strategy.
- Identify needs and develop customer specific solutions for
- Utilize resources from across Aramark in order to design &
deliver customer desired outcomes.
- Influence and develop team members without formal
- Develop relationships with intermediaries to build pipeline of
opportunities and awareness of capabilities.
- Represent Aramark Facilities Services in the marketplace at
various industry organizations and events.
- Build relationships personally with prospective customers.
- Provide appropriate market & competitive information.
- BA/BS is required for this position. MBA preferred.
- Ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of solution-based
- Knowledge of CRM systems - preferably Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is
- Effectively use deliberate influence strategies to impact,
shape, or re-direct the behaviors of others, without formal
- Position requires flexibility to travel 50-60%, including
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation
skills, and computer skills.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of custodial and maintenance
services and applies it to make mutually beneficial business
decisions in a mature service industry.
- Knowledge of K-12 sales highly preferred.
- Must have a genuine desire and ability to discover the changing
needs of clients and respond accordingly with solutions that target
- True understanding of Strategic Consultative Selling.
- Successfully building alliances and influencing key decisions
makers (of all levels).
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies.
- Competitive drive and determination with focus on results
- Researching and obtaining market awareness of industry and
- Financial and technical acumen in understanding needs and
developing proposals and responding to RFP's.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Developing and executing sales processes through
This location requires employees to be fully vaccinated against
Keywords: Aramark, Jersey City , Director of Business Development - Facilities Services- K-12, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!