R&FA- Identity & Access Management- Advisory Manager
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Cyber Digital Identity and Access Management Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers
opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If
so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an
unparalleled time of change with new information security
challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals
bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to
help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage Deloitte
IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which
employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive
corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the
explosion in digital identities
Work you will do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Manager, you
- Be the Project Manager overseeing teams for the day-to-day
activities of Identity & Access Management client engagements that
identify, design, and implement technology and creative business
solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among
others, managing teams in the identification & delivery of business
requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario
design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining
- Prepare and present oral and written reports and
- Develop and maintain Cyber client relationships, ensure client
satisfaction, expand existing Cyber engagements
- Lead aspects of the proposal development process and RFP
responses, pricing strategies, engagement letters and Statements of
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance
into the staffing process; actively participate in staff
recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and
support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes,
internal control risk management, IT controls and related
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy IAM products in
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product
and the implementation at the technical and functional level
appropriate for the situation.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations
more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance
agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.
Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that
integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients
transform their legacy programs into proactive
Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team
developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more
about Deloitte Advisory--------s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information
Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business,
or relevant fields.
- 5 plus years of experience with:
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access
control, access request and certification
- Managing projects through the full system development
- Developing, implementing or architecting information
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity
management, access management and access governance software into
clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint,
CyberArk, ForgeRock, BeyondTrust, Saviynt or Okta, in client
- 4 plus years of work experience with the following programming
- 3 plus years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory
schema, namespace and replication topology experience
o Resource Provisioning
o Single Sign On
- Travel up to 40% (While 40% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , R&FA- Identity & Access Management- Advisory Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!