Consultant- Investment Management - Alternative Investments (PE, Credit, Venture)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Consultant - Investment Management - Alternative Investments
(PE, Credit, Venture)
Work you'll do
- Partner with senior clients to assess their current solutions,
identifying opportunities and recommending a target state
- Evaluate emerging vendor solutions in investment management and
cultivate relationships with those most relevant to our clients'
- Design, plan and oversee the implementation of strategic
investment management solutions including operating model, process
reengineering, technical design and development
- Be a leader in defining the investment management platform of
the future combining man and machine
As a global leader in providing consulting services to the asset
management industry, Deloitte works with clients to address a range
of critical issues brought on by regulatory changes, competition,
globalization, advances in technology, and the changing demands of
their customers. Our clients include asset, wealth, and investment
advisors an administrators from every sector of the industry,
including investment Senior Consultants, broker-dealers, banks,
insurance companies, mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity,
alternative products, and other money Senior Consultants.
Core Industry Solutions encompasses industry vertical, investment
management specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies
to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes
Investment Management Front Office Transformation (Aladdin),
Insurance CST (Guidewire), Digital Banking Solutions (nCino), and
Emerging Solutions in Private Markets focus on deal management,
portfolio monitoring and fund finance (see qualifications
To qualify for this position, a Consultant MUST have experience in
Private Markets and with at least one of the following or similar
solutions, preferably: Deal Cloud, Mercatus, Cobalt, eFront,
Chronograph, Ipreo (iLevel and ival), Investran.
- Consultants will lead and deliver large, complex client
engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business
and technology solutions for large companies.
- Consultant level responsibilities include: providing service
excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining
client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques
and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating
analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the
context of the overall engagement.
- Consultants implement and oversee the quality of deliverables
and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to
ensure exceptional performance.
- Consultants participate in the development and presentation of
proposals for business development activities.
- Consultants can lead small engagements or components of large,
- A minimum of 4 years consulting and/or industry experience is
- A Bachelors Degree is required.
- 1-2 years of relevant consulting or investment management
- 1-2 years of experience in translating requirements into
optimized designs, and identifying design alternatives and
implications on functionality, effort, performance and
- Experience with various phases of the implementation lifecycle,
from system selection, to implementation sequencing and planning,
project management, application & technical design, interface& data
conversion, application build, environment management, testing, go
live planning, etc. Project Consultants who have led projects
through some or all of these phases are highly desired.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Consultant- Investment Management - Alternative Investments (PE, Credit, Venture), Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!