Global Asset Technical Manager
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Global Asset Technical Manager
About the team
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients,
bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets &
Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface,
build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class
technology-based assets, solutions and hybrid businesses focused on
improving the customer experience. The Salesforce Assets &
Solutions Group (ASG) is one of our high-priority portfolios of
such assets. Through our deep experience implementing Salesforce
globally, we've built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic
vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to
build a suite of repeatably deployable Salesforce-based solutions
across a variety of industries. These assets will help us provide
even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our clients'
Work You'll Do:
The Global Asset Technical Manager is a critical role within our
Salesforce ASG business. This role requires someone with good
understanding of technical concepts, particularly in relation to
applying them to the Salesforce platform/ecosystem. You should be
passionate about your work, striving for quality and delivering
excellence. Keen to learn, both technical and solution
skills/knowledge as well as your broader interpersonal and
management skills. A successful candidate will be able to
communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have
varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within
teams or independently within a fast paced, dynamic
- Working closely with our Asset Development Lead and our Chief
Technology Officer (CTO), you will be interacting with Asset teams
around the world, helping them to develop industry leading
solutions that push the boundaries of innovation and deliver high
quality solutions that our clients and teams love.
- Be the point of contact for escalation of technical issues
raised by asset development teams and coordinate with internal and
external stakeholders to support resolution of the issues
- Work closely with Asset leaders/owners to address technical
questions or concerns, with a particular focus on security and data
/ privacy aspects of an asset.
- Coordinate with the Salesforce Technical account team to learn
and cascade knowledge of the latest product features coming from
Salesforce and other partners in the ecosystem.
- Actively perform architecture assessments for new assets in our
incubation portfolio and provide guidance, as necessary on remedial
measures for respective teams
- In conjunction with the CTO, work with other Deloitte
initiatives / teams around the world, representing the Salesforce
ASG helping direct technical discussions and shape solutions.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
- Core competency skills:
- Logical framing and storyboarding
- Problem solving
- Ability to navigate and partner in a cross-border team
- Excellent verbal and written executive communication
- Comfort working in a virtual team
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and
- Technology literacy
- Exceptional attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong
track record of executing high-impact initiatives
- Ability to anticipate and drive mitigation around program
- At least have an active Salesforce Platform Developer I and
Developer II certification.
- 5+ years' of experience with designing and implementing custom
applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience in designing the Salesforce Object Model, Security
Model, SOQL as well as configurating the Salesforce Lightning
- Experience in Salesforce application development using Apex and
advanced techniques like Batch Apex, Caching, Callouts etc.
- Experience in Salesforce UI development using Visualforce,
Lightning Aura and Web Components along with basic web development
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform
(inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs, MuleSoft, or Data
- Experience in using Salesforce development tools like VS Code,
Eclipse, Workbench etc.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Previous market/client-facing experience
- Experience with technology implementations and software
- Experience in Salesforce.com product development including
Managed Packages, Patching and Release Versioning process.
- Active System Architect certification.
- 2+ years' of experience as a team lead for developers.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Einstein
- Experience in implementing Community Cloud with Lightning
- Experience in one or more Salesforce Industry Clouds like
Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity etc.
- Experience in creating technical documentation including Data
Models, Architecture Diagrams etc.
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, and passionate team-oriented
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Global Asset Technical Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!