Senior Art Director Digital - New York NY
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing...The Senior Art Director (AD)
provides design and art direction for the Verizon creative
marketing group. Working in collaboration with a Senior copywriter,
the Senior AD creates original visual concepts in response to a
creative brief. The Senior AD is responsible for supporting the
Creative Director, creative peers and business teams in developing
digital advertising, digital marketing, and digital platform
designs.The Senior AD must exhibit outstanding design judgment and
work collaboratively with the writing, design and CX team in
achieving the highest possible standards for all materials
requiring design across multiple mediums. The Senior AD needs
working knowledge of clients' business challenges, and performs art
direction to address specific marketing objectives as defined by
the brief. For select assignments, the Senior AD will also be
expected to help manage production teams in executing the work.
- Executing the concept and design of marketing assets to answer
- Provide art direction on small-and large-scale projects from
creative conception to completion.
- Converts their rough ideas into visual prototypes (e.g.,
sketches, comps, prototypes) to illustrate concepts for creative
- Recommends, researches and develops imagery (e.g., photography,
illustration) to support creative strategy and execution.
- Collaborates with the senior copywriter to artfully build
creative solutions to address specific project objectives.
- Is accountable for the final development and production of
creative assets and ensures accuracy, attention to details and
overall meets or exceeds the design objectives.
- Ensures brand guidelines and directives are embraced and
adhered to in all executions.
- Plays an active role in contributing conceptual ideas in
brainstorms or offline creative development.
- Works to improve the integrated team's overall performance and
embraces a collaborative approach.In this hybrid role, you'll have
a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned
office days set by your manager.What we're looking for...You'll
need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- A portfolio.Even better if you have one or more of the
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Design, Advertising or a
- Minimum of six years of professional-level experience.
- External agency experience.
- In-House agency experience.
- Demonstrated creative conceptualization skills.
- Demonstrated proficient expertise in using Adobe Creative Cloud
software, Sketch, and/or Figma as required by the job
- Experience producing extremely detail-oriented, pixel-perfect
Sketch files, Figma files and Scene7 assets.
- Understanding of design applications in traditional and
- Experience creating and developing digital platform, digital
advertising, digital marketing, and user experience best
- Contributes in developing initial creative strategies to
address core marketing and business objectives.
- Actively participates in the ideation process leveraging
research, analytics and brand insights.
- States opinions clearly and can verbally describe visual
- Produces work that adheres to brand standards, but also able to
explore new interpretations of the brand and develops
out-of-the-box approaches to grow the visual identity of the
- Can take direction well from creative directors.
- Awareness that projects require attention to detail so that
work is on-time, on-budget and on-strategy.Equal Employment
OpportunityWe're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and
celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know
that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page
to learn more.COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new
hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g.,
for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Internal ID: 594439
Keywords: Verizon, Jersey City , Senior Art Director Digital - New York NY, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!