Talent Director (Management Resources)
Company: Robert Half
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 16, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONTalent Director (Management Resources)LOCATIONNJ
JERSEY CITYJOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Talent Director, you will be
- Developing and growing a strong talent pool by leveraging
recruiting resources such as our internal database, online postings
and searches, networking, and referrals.
- Conducting in-depth interviews via video and telephone to
assess consultants' skill sets and competencies.
- Executing consultant redeployment and retention
- Delivering and applying analysis of marketplace insights and
industry trends to consultants to become a trusted career
- Participating in professional industry associations to increase
our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- A business-related degree, ideally in finance or accounting.
CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of consulting/project delivery experience; Big Four,
audit, or professional services experience preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and
- Skilled at managing multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven track record of success, excellent communication skills
and a high sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or
other CRM system a plus. Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at . You may submit your application materials online or
call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half
International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONNJ JERSEY CITY
Keywords: Robert Half, Jersey City , Talent Director (Management Resources), Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!