Practice Management Advisors Team Lead
Company: LEAP Legal Software
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Job DescriptionLEAP is the global leader in the development of
integrated productivity solutions for law firms with offices in the
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland,
Australia, and New Zealand.Law firms using LEAP software enjoy all
the benefits of a state-of-the-art practice management system as
well as legal accounting, document assembly and management and,
uniquely, legal publishing assets, all in one integrated
solution.We are a trusted partner of more than 60,000 lawyers and
their staff who rely on us to help them provide outstanding legal
services and run productive, profitable law firms.We are seeking a
Practice Management Advisor Team Lead to join our highly motivated,
high velocity, and hardworking PMA team in our NJ office.LEAP will
provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and
support for you to be successful.We employ people who are smart and
can get things done.The LEAP Practice Management Advisors (PMA)
department is responsible for maintaining and providing support and
guidance to all existing LEAP users. The role exists to ensure
world-class standards of service to all LEAP customers and help
them save time and make more money while using our Software. The
PMA Team Leader is responsible for helping the team to uphold
clients expectations with regards to software functionality,
assisting clients with using new LEAP integrations, and introducing
clients to new functionality added to LEAP. This position reports
in to the Director of Practice Management Advisors.
- Liaise with PMA team to ensure the team runs smoothly and
productively and are kept up to date with LEAPs new
- Foster healthy working relationships between all members of the
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of LEAP, QBO and Xero to
assist all members of the PMA team address clients needs in an
efficient and solution driven manner.
- Assist PMA team members to mitigate churn by analysing and
addressing client concerns/complaints.
- Develop effective scripts to be executed by the PMA team during
quarterly client webinars.
- Assist the PMA Director in scheduling projects.
- Attend and/or shadow PMA team members' client visits as needed
to offer ongoing support.
- Meet with PMA team members for weekly check-ins to ensure all
team members are receiving desired and necessary support.
- Provide ongoing training for all current staff members,
ensuring they always up to date with new LEAP features and
- Assist PMA Director with recruitment and provide training to
all new staff members.
- Maintain LEAP PMA documentation, policies, and procedures (for
both LEAP staff and LCCs) Preparation of resource and training
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, as well
as the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to listen,
understand and recommend solutions within the scope of the software
and LEAP Practice Management Advisor role.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and be flexible and
adaptable in a changing environment.
- Self-motivated to innovate within the job and look for new
opportunities within the team.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Knowledge of the LEAP product.Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Available.
- Hybrid work model.
- 401k with Company Matching Program.
- Staff Events.
- Employee Assistance Plan.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company Shares Opportunity.We are an equal opportunities
employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified
persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief,
sexual orientation or age. We look for the best person for the
Keywords: LEAP Legal Software, Jersey City , Practice Management Advisors Team Lead, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!