Senior Tax Manager! Elite Family Office!
Company: Michael Page
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
* High Net Worth tax compliance, planning, and research
* Resolve complex technical tax issues, consult with experts, and
* Review tax returns and related workpapers for individuals, gift,
partnerships, foundation, and trusts
* Liaise with lawyers, trustees, accountants, real estate brokers
and other external advisors effecting family-directed strategies
* Act as in-house tax resource to other departments.
* Lead or participate in other cross-functional tax special
* Maintain working knowledge of general economic and political
trends of possible tax or other legislation that could affect the
* Manage tax audits and responses to taxing authority inquiries and
*Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be
considered within 24 hours*
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting, Finance or related
* 10+ years HNW tax compliance, planning and research
* Big 4 background or related industry
* CPA and/or JD preferred
* Highly proficient in Excel
* Effective communicator and strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Elite Family Office!
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Great Benefit Package
* Great work culture!
* Growth opportunity!
* Hybrid Work from Home/In-Office!
Keywords: Michael Page, Jersey City , Senior Tax Manager! Elite Family Office!, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!