Product Marketing Manager
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Product Marketing Manager
About the team
In today's world, customers expect companies to know who they are
and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or
experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly
across physical and digital channels. Customers are human first:
driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands
to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never
been greater and the Experience Management team at Deloitte Digital
delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own
the customer journey end-to-end. We help companies connect key data
sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to
advanced technologies and respond to those needs at scale; and
connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and
drive acquisition, engagement, and loyalty. Most importantly, we
empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful
ways that respect them as people, not just customers. The
Experience Management team at Deloitte Digital gives companies the
ability to build and leverage the connections - between people,
systems, data, and technologies - so they can deliver personalized,
contextual experiences to customers at scale. We are seeking to
transform the way brands interact with their customers and elevate
the human experience.
Our firm is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients,
bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets &
Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface,
build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class
technology-based assets focused on improving the customer
experience. Among our highest-priority assets are those built on
the Salesforce.com platform. Through our deep experience
implementing Salesforce globally, we've built a wealth of technical
prowess, strategic vision, and industry insights. We are drawing on
these strengths to build a suite of repeatably deployable
Salesforce-based products and solutions across a variety of
industries. These assets will help us provide even faster time to
value and reduced risk throughout our clients' transformation
Work You'll Do:
A Product Marketing Manager will be the inter-disciplinary
'champion' of our assets, products and solutions. A successful
candidate will develop product messaging that differentiates and or
contextualizes new assets and solutions from others in the market.
This messaging must work with our substantial internal audiences as
well as the external market, in a seamless and additive way. You
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by
working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead
- Communicate the value of new assets and solutions to a diverse
range of internal audiences across all seniority levels.
- Speak and present both internally and externally.
- Build strategies to support pricing, use internal and external
research data, stakeholder and client interviews and your deep
understanding of the addressable market.
- Assist the marketing and sales functions in creating asset or
solution-related content such as case studies, videos, website copy
and blog posts.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped
opportunities and buyer personas.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to
adoption and usage.
- Continually develop market and industry knowledge and become a
subject matter expert on our competencies and technology.
- Support continuous analysis of competitors and market trends in
a fast-moving market, and ensure the whole organization is armed
- Work closely with the technology and product team to influence
and help shape the product roadmap to drive new features and
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 10+ years of experience in product/solution marketing, partner
marketing, or related roles, working with cross-functional teams
delivering products and services at the cutting edge of the
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate complex solutions
in a way that is easily understood and appealing to diverse
- Successful performance in a matrixed environment. Demonstrated
ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while
consistently delivering high quality results
- Proactive, detail oriented, flexible, and able to multi-task.
Strong organizational skills, including project and budget
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of web
publishing tools. Familiarity with integrating various technologies
to support marketing efforts.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you
do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Hands-on messaging experience is highly desirable, particularly
related to conveying complex business issues and/or industry trends
in a clear, concise, and impactful style.
- An independent self-starter, and excellent team player in the
most demanding and rewarding environments.
- A passion for product marketing, and marketing technology.
- A drive to win, to be the best in the market and to make our
customers and team successful.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!