Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we're an
agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and
preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine
how profits are made, how relationships are created and led; we
reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric
of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption.
That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
A Salesforce Manager works within an engagement team and identifies
the organization's needs, breaking down large scale projects to
manageable tasks, working out which IT products to use based on
cost benefit analysis and research, agreeing plans with the
clients, explaining to designers and developers what's required and
guiding their progress, producing documents that monitor progress
and ensure the quality of the project and advising the client on
leading future IT needs.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing
sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to
bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best
in the world at driving customer transformation through the
development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive
experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help
make the creative digital consultancy real and in doing so, make
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of
- Emerging - enables different capabilities throughout Lead to
Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients
in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence - Integrate the latest
technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences,
and talent to enable outstanding customer service
- Salesforce - Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce
platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and
redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively
using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee
experiences for our clients
- Eight+ years of consulting and / or CRM implementation
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementation s with strong
expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service
Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud.
- Experience leading at least two large-scale full-life cycle
implementation s of CRM solutions
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to
present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sec tors you serve
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
other technology-rel ated field or equivalent number of years of
- Previous Big 4 experience.
- Salesforce C ertifications.
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightening, Blue Kai, Eloqua,
Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshootin g skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Demonstrable understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM,
- Demonstrable skills in MS Visio.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Salesforce Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!