Director Of Benefits
Company: The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
*This position is hybrid and open to candidates in Jersey City,
NJ*Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities? Join our DTCC
family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version
of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges
with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your
career while having the time of your life.The Total Rewards
function is responsible for the design, implementation and
communication of all compensation, benefits and total rewards
initiatives globally; Total Rewards partners closely with HR teams
in Talent Acquisition, HRBPs, Employee Relations, HR Tech and
Operation, and Talent and Development to create an inclusive
environment where people can reach their potential, build
competitive advantage, and drive bottom line resultsPosition
Summary: Accountable for all aspects of employee benefits,
including planning, design, implementation and administration
globally, in order to support business objectives, and attract and
- Leads a team of benefits professionals to design and implement
benefits processes and programs globally to ensure regulatory
compliance, market competitiveness and internally consistency as
- Assesses competitiveness of the existing benefits programs in
health welfare, wellbeing and retirement; identifies, recommends
and implements changes as appropriate.
- Builds strong partnership and collaborates with all levels
across the company to ensure benefits strategies align with and
support organizational business and HR strategies.
- Oversees the global benefits brokerage relationships, including
renewals with local resource, market competitiveness studies,
re-marketing efforts, cost reviews and regulatory compliance.
- Oversees vendor relationship and balances partnership and
customer/client relationship to proactively address issues and
drive optimal employee experience.
- Focuses on robust global wellbeing programs that connect the
employee to the company and community, provide education for
physical, mental and financial wellness and improve employee
- Communicates policies, practices and guidelines effectively to
all levels of the organization including senior executives.
- Provides consultative subject matter expertise, advice, and
guidance regarding benefits matters to the senior executives,
leaders, and human resources.
- Develops and delivers strong implementation and change
management plans for new and existing program enhancements or
- Ensures on-going audits for internal compliance, enterprise
governance, ensuring adherence to local and federal statutes and
- Motivates and develops the team, delegates effectively and
manages performance effectively.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day
responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates
appropriately as needed.Qualifications:
- 15+ years of benefits experience, including a minimum of 8
years in leadership roles; preferably in a multinational
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related
technical benefits functional experience.
- Ability to develop benefits strategies and plans that are
aligned with overall business strategy.
- Knowledge of benefits practices and industry trends.
- Sound business acumen and well-developed assessment, judgment
and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to
effectively develop and implement programs, policies, and
procedures, across the organization at all levels.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple priorities, and transition
seamlessly between day-to-day tactical activities and broader
- Ability to translate data into trends and insights that drive
higher level of thinking and quality of decision making.
- Excellent project management, problem solving and negotiation
- Ability to manage vendor relationships, balancing good
partnership and driving results.
- Excellent collaboration and consulting skills at all levels of
an organization with an ability to guide, coach and influence
- Proven experience in leading and developing people.
Keywords: The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), Jersey City , Director Of Benefits, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!