Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work You'll Do
As an Engagement Manager, you will be accountable and responsible
for the end-to-end delivery of application technology solutions in
line with strategic business objectives. You will ensure that the
business needs are clearly understood and the technology
implemented meets the needs and expectations of the business. In
this role, you will provide consultation directly to Deloitte
Application Studios leadership and customers related to solution
options and vendor product selection. In addition, you will work
with channel leadership to budget and prioritize planned and
unplanned development and maintenance project engagements.
In this role, you will work with Business System Analysts and
Solution Architects to develop high level understanding of scope
and feasibility of technical solutions. You will lead product
planning, delivery, release management, and deployment to ensure
technology standards and business needs are met.
- Working with channel and business leadership to develop a
strategy for execution of product roadmaps.
- Integrating the business strategy and knowledge of software
capabilities (current and future) into vision and direction for all
- Leading all design/development aspects of SDLC for Deloitte
Application Studios projects, to include project execution,
resource deployment, and overall leadership and coordination
- Head product execution, resource development and overall
leadership and coordination efforts to ensure projects are
completed on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate development and production status and issues to
management and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with PMO to prepare overall project schedule,
milestones, tasks, and estimates.
- Participating in technology/solution decisions with
architecture and product teams for projects, to include ensuring
that technical design, unit testing, deployment, and implementation
requirements are properly documented.
- Collaborating with Business System Analysts (BSA) to analyze
business and functional requirements that have an impact on
- Leading offshore resources, to include working with the
offshore Technical Delivery Manager to optimize the mix of the
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's
largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy
cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte
operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built
on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or
qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions
design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions.
- Minimum of 3+ years of directly related experience in
Compensation systems solution delivery for all stages of the
Employee Life Cycle: Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service,
Talent Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 1+ year of leading technical teams.
- Experience leading Agile/Scrum projects including experience
working in TFS and/or ADO/VSTS
- Experience working with business application owners and
development teams to document and clarify business and user
requirements and lead scope of defined features and functions
during project lifecycle.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing
- Expertise in leading the delivery of mid-to-large
- Ability to understand and relate to the business objectives and
provide a high-quality automated solution.
- Solid project management and team leadership skills.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and
- Technical experience in Microsoft .NET or SAP application
- Experience collaborating with external software design and
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation
range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada
and takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is
$95,070 to $195,215.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Manager, Engagement, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!