Delivery Lead - Vice President
Company: Bank of America
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job Description:What's it like working at Bank of America? It's
an environment of hard-working professionals who are led by
committed leaders and supported with industry-leading products and
services, award-winning platforms and educational resources. We
look for and foster people with passion and drive.We'll help
you:Develop your career via training and development programs,
along with one-on-one coaching from team members who are invested
in your success. Leverage the global power of our company by
working closely with you in a remarkable professional and partner
network. Provide comprehensive and ongoing guidance, tools and
solutions to support your clients' growth. This includes
industry-leading digital capabilities and a wealth of proprietary
research and analytics. Stay up-to-date with changing business
trends that impact the business banking segment so that you can
translate those trends into business opportunities. Broaden your
reach to a wide audience with robust marketing support and
opportunities to participate in the community.We're a company that
believes in each other and our communitiesUnfailing belief in
responsible growth Dedication to supporting the communities we
serve Involvement and support of dozens of Employee Network Groups
Continuous training and development to help people succeed,
regardless of their background or experience A commitment to
diversity, because it makes us stronger and able to connect with -
and reflect - clients and customers around the world Fostering
internal mobility to grow and retain talented teammatesThe IBPT
Wealth Release Manager is the single point of contact interface for
release management functions from the CTO for CIO Technology
Executive organizations. The IBPT Wealth Release Manager is
responsible for planning, scheduling, controlling and delivering
the successful promotion of releases from lower lane test through
to live production environments in line with the SDLC. The Release
Manager should provide the necessary release planning and
orchestration to meet the business drivers of the line of business
organization while ensuring the integrity of the production
environment is protected and correct capability components are
- Manage release manifests through deployment lifecycle ensuring
milestone dates are achieved. This includes governance of release
scope to ensure adherence to delivery commitments as well as
project health throughout the lifecycle of the release event.
- Manages toll gates associated with code promotion from lower
lane environment through to production - including both Business
Application functionality as well as Infrastructure products. This
includes managing software release dependencies, tracking health of
products across multiple platforms and assessing cross-portfolio
business/technology impact across all release initiatives.
- Partner with external delivery partners to align release
dependencies and ensure appropriate engagement/information exchange
to promote successful release execution.
- Risk Mitigation management - Communicate risks associated with
late code drops, defects, competing priorities, etc. Escalates
appropriately to senior leadership to ensure transparency and
proper risk mitigation measures.
- Communicate and report release status, milestone metrics,
governance and operational performance throughout the deployment
- Coordinates release handoff between Development, Sequencing,
Engineering, TI and Testing teams, serving as central coordination
point for all of these teams. RM manages the relationship between
all release stakeholders across both CIO, TI and Business
- Serves as central liaison for TI initiated projects/delivery
tasks as they are requested for production deployment and
remediation. This includes infrastructure related items such as GIS
mandates, SIAI's, SAN migrations/remediation, etc.
- Provides guidance and risk mitigation for unscheduled and
emergency production deployment requests. Facilitates appropriate
approvals associated to this process and manages through to
- Determine release readiness based on timely and quality
completion of certification milestones, mitigation of issues and
risks, stability of environment build out and exercised deployment
- Coordination of all release deployment activities - including
end to end dark pod/production deployments, identifying and
resolving obstacles, ensuring seamless production execution and
managing Post Release Production Validation through to
- Manages platform contingency planning and disaster recovery
plans for each scheduled release event.
- Accountable for managing weekly status reporting process that
includes chairing weekly release platform meetings, preparing
agendas, distributing minutes and communicating relevant decision
- Post release deployment assessment of success factors focusing
on continued process improvement. Process improvements will be
implemented in a reasonable time based on stakeholder
- Defect tracking/Defect management throughout the life of the
release event.Desired Skills:
- Working knowledge of distributed and midrange client/server
systems architecture in an Enterprise Technology organization.
- Knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change management practices
- SCRUM master and/or experience with practical application of
Agile development a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - inclusive of SharePoint
- Previous experience in Release Management or Project
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking/analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task in
a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle -
inclusive of both traditional and agile methodologies.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to successfully influence and manage teams without
express hierarchical authority.
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with all levels of
management.Shift:1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per
Keywords: Bank of America, Jersey City , Delivery Lead - Vice President, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!