Seasonal Innovation Manager
Company: Michael Page International Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
- Manage all seasonal initiatives across multiple trade channels
including product development / commercialization and the creation
of fact-based presentations supporting the four major holiday
events: Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.
- Ensure the successful introduction of new products from a Sales
execution standpoint including:
- Establishment of packaging, merchandising, pricing, and launch
timing parameters consistent with channel / customer
- Development of a compelling, fact-based selling story and
associated collateral selling materials to generate strong customer
- Tracking results
- Own value - added leadership initiatives geared toward
exploiting growth opportunitiesMPI does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any
group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Syndicated data experience IRI or Nielsen
- Consumer research experience
- Agency partnership experience
- Kid - targeted consumablesMy client is an international
marketer of kids confections.
- Amazing Health benefits
- Collaborative work space
- Hybrid and in person work options
Keywords: Michael Page International Inc., Jersey City , Seasonal Innovation Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!