Sr. Email Manager
Company: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Start a career and Get More in Return -. Jackson Hewitt offices
are working hard for the hardest working, and we are on a mission
to completely change the way our customers engage with their taxes.
At Jackson Hewitt, you'll find work that works for you and adds up.
We've got flexibility, career development opportunities, and a
chance to work in your neighborhood. We've got your back, since we
are one of the nation's largest retailers (nearly 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize
and appreciate our corporate and local office team members are our
Jackson Hewitt is seeking a Senior Email Manager to join our
Marketing team. This is an individual contributor campaign
position. The keys to success are:
- Increase engagement with product
- Improve retention
- Identify key performance metrics and indicators
- Identify results analytics with email
- Work with key stakeholders and partners
- Email / SMS
- Sense of Urgency this is a fast paced, intelligent, forward
thinking, SaaS company
- High levels data competence: overseeing data loads, exports,
- Email marketing 4+ years minimum with B2B or B2B email / mobile
- Experience with life-cycle email campaigns for SaaS products
Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot
What You'll Do Here
- Build and execute customer-focused email / marketing automation
campaigns to drive usage, conversion, retention and
- Set-up, test / QA and deploy email campaigns.
- Set up and QA campaigns in Eloqua for lifecycle marketing
stages, lead nurture, onboarding, and conversion.
- Build program test plans in coordination with the Senior
- Partner closely with cross functional teams (e.g. Digital
Marketers, Product Managers, Data Ops, Analytics, Brand Teams) to
execute campaigns, as well as optimize and analyze campaign
- Manage email production with copywriters and designer and
internal channel marketing team members.
- Accurately estimate and track program results, weekly campaign
timelines and deliverability.
- Ensure on-time delivery from including timelines expectations
and communicating out project timelines.
Skills You'll Bring For Success
- Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot experience is
- 4 - 5+ years of significant hands-on experience w/ digital
marketing automation tools, specifically email marketing tools
(Eloqua strongly preferred - campaign canvas, reporting, data in
and out flows)
- Experience working in-house client side strongly preferred
- Exceptional executional and project management skills
- Understanding of email creative best practices
- Passion and ability to be agile in campaign development,
execution and delivery of results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data
sources, data mapping, campaign logic, and campaign performance
(ROI analysis and recommendations)
- Curiosity and energy for digging into campaign data and
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
- Solutions oriented mind-set
- Ability to iterate and learn quickly to optimize campaigns
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
What You'll Get If You Join Us
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 12 Paid Holidays
- Fidelity 401k + Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Supplemental, Life, STD, LTD,
HSA, FSA, Commuter
- Wellness activities throughout the year
- Parental Leave, Elder Care Leave, Volunteer Time Off
- Education Assistance (Reimbursement) Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
- Company Celebrations, Appreciation Events, and Team
- Business Casual Dress with Jeans daily
- Fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative
- Ample opportunity to develop core and new skillsets and have a
stake in your own success
- Freedom to create your best work and make a visible impact on
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson
Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or
employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age
(40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of
applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all
applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of
unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Keywords: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Inc., Jersey City , Sr. Email Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!