Vice President, Private Equity
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Vice President, Private Equity Jersey City / Fort Lauderdale /
Malvern / Charlotte / San Francisco, United StatesAbout CitcoCitco
is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and
related asset services with staff across 50 office locations
worldwide. With more than $1.8 trillion in assets under
administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional
service to meet our clients needs. For more information about
Citco, please visit About the Team & Business Line: Fund
Administration is Citcos core business, and our alternative asset
and accounting service is one of the industrys most respected. Our
continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means
our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience. As
a core member of our Private Equity team, you will be working with
some of the industrys most accomplished professionals to deliver
award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients
can depend upon. Your Role:
- You will maintain and control the general ledger and various
- You will prepare and review financial statements, footnotes and
partner capital statements.
- You will prepare and review limited partner and general partner
- You will prepare and review trial balances and work paper
- You will review capital activity that pertains to the funds
including capital calls, distributions, rebalances and
- You will prepare and review fee calculations including (but not
limited to) management fees, admin fees, waterfall clawback, and
carried interest calculations.
- You will manage and monitor the timing and quality of client
deliverables; Overall responsibility for client relationships and
- You will interact with senior management and manage overall
relationships for multiple clients; Provide technical
accounting/industry knowledge to clients.
- You will lead the preparation of client service plans including
annual budget; Establish plan for new client setup and
- You will coordinate with Operations group, Financial Statement
group, Tax group, and Investor Relations group.
- You will coordinate, manage and monitor external audit
- You will review private equity fund clients partnership
agreements, PPMs and other materials.
- You will be in charge of implementation of fund structures on
- You will coach, develop, train staff and continue to build out
our infrastructure; Ad hoc reports as needed.
- You will review trading and operations processes for the
Companys private equity division.About You:
- You have 8+ years public/Private Equity accounting
- You have skills in negotiation, business planning and
budgeting, margin analysis, rating agency relations and technical
- You have strong knowledge of waterfall structures, modelling
- You will a highly successful record of delivering large scale
business/technology reengineering initiatives in the private
equity, hedge funds and fund of funds businesses.
- You have some knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles and other comprehensive basis of accounting.
- You have experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers
and financial statements.
- You have strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of
- You have project management skills with attention to detail and
proven ability to multi-task.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel).
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or
- You ideally have a CPA designation.Our BenefitsYour well-being
is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We
provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and
flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your
career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific
benefits in your location. We recognize diversity as a source of
organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to
reflect our nations evolving diversity in the people we hire, and
the culture we create in our organization. Citco welcomes and
encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking
part in all aspects of the selection.
Keywords: Citco, Jersey City , Vice President, Private Equity, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!