Finance Desk Senior Risk Business Analyst- VP
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
NAM Finance Desk Technology team is an integral part of Global
G10 Rates business within the Institutional Clients Group (ICG).
The team is responsible for building and delivering technology
solutions related to Fixed Income Trade Capture, Position Inventory
management, Funding management, Balance-sheet management, Risk
Management, Profit & Loss reporting and Electronic Trading.
This position is a unique opportunity for the candidate to
participate in building the strategic Finance Desk Repo E-Trading
platform working closely with business and technology stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates having experience working closely
with front-office business gathering requirements, preparing BRD's,
guiding the technology leads, ensuring that the technical builds
match business requirements and managing stakeholder
- Business requirements analysis and translation into appropriate
technology system change requirements, specifically with Repo
- Tracking technology deliveries against the roadmap and
- Prepare Global BRD's consolidating regional requirements into
- Ensure final product meets high quality standards. Promote
continuous improvement in test coverage using the right tools
working with Dev and QA teams.
- Ensure traceability of test cases to business
- Maintain Key Relationships with below stakeholders like
Business, Operations, Middle Office, Risk and partner Technology
- Understands business priorities, documents requirements and
determines solutions in partnership with other internal teams.
- Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication skills to
exchange complex information.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define
business issues and develop innovative solutions
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency. Responsibilities:
- Relevant Experience with Fixed Income Market Risk Business
- Strong Understanding of Fixed Income products (more
specifically Repos, Bonds, IRS, TRS, FX Swaps, Money Markets
- Strong Understanding of business processes and concepts like
E-Trading, Trade capture, Risk, PnL, PAA, carry financing, accrual,
- Working experience with Quants in any of the asset class market
risk processing is of great advantage.
- Experience of defining, documenting business
- Relational Databases and SQL skills.
- Strong skills using WORD and Excel with VBA as a plus.
- Experience with Python and excel macro is plus.
- Experience in Agile development/Software life cycle
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to
facilitate meetings with teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working with distributed teams situated globally in
- Ability to take ownership on the deliverables.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize work and
- Ability to learn new business concepts quickly.
- Ability to think creatively in order to propose innovative
solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent
experienceThis job description provides a high-level review of the
types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned
Jersey City Salary Range: $132,320.00 - $198,480.00 USD Annual
Job Family Group:
Jersey City New Jersey United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$132,320.00 - $198,480.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Jersey City , Finance Desk Senior Risk Business Analyst- VP, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!