Director, Product Lead of Digital Process Automation - Alta Petens
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
By clicking the Apply button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description OBJECTIVES/PURPOSE
Takeda is advancing an exciting pipeline with the goal to get
therapeutics to patients quickly by having the right operation
model and automated clinical data pipeline for clinical
development.As a part of an umbrella initiative for transforming
clinical development, the Automation team aim to accelerate the
automation of critical clinical data flow processes using modern
HyperAutomation approaches including Low Code Development for
Digital Process Automation and AI/ML.The Digital Process Automation
Product Lead role is accountable for:
- Lead and drive the Digital Process Automation (DPA)
applications development within the Automation Pillar of Alta
Petens, the Clinical Data Flow Transformation Workstream within
Takeda's Future Fit Initiative.
- Daily management of the DPA team.
- Ownership of developed DPA applications and partnership with
stakeholder functions to deploy and support them.
- Support the evolution of the hyperautomation vision, strategy
and the DPA product roadmap. ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable and responsible for the development, GxP validation
and deployment of DPA Products/Applications to accelerate clinical
trial data lifecycle and improve data quality.
- Plan, coordinate, and track each project's scope and
- Identify, assess, mitigate and resolve DPA Product Development
risks with significant business impact.
- Manage team resources and relationship/contribution of
stakeholders across functions throughout the product development
- Support Change Managment and Adoption of developed DPA
- Be the point of contact for DPA communications and engage
cross-functional teams, IT business partners and third-party
vendors. CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Have strong expertise in DPA with a big-picture vision and the
drive to make that vision a reality.
- Enjoy spending time with stakeholders to understand their
problems and enjoy working with technical teams to develop
innovative DPA applications.
- Ensure delivered DPA applications are up to quality standards
and bring value to Takeda.
- Coach DPA team and help grow the team to higher maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members own' the
product and enjoy working on it. EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MS with 8-12+ years of experience.
- Minimum of 6+ years industry work experience in pharmaceutical
industry, healthcare industry or technology industry.
- Extensive experience and familiarity with Digital Process
Automation platforms such as Appian, UiPath and Microsoft Power
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication, coordination, prioritization,
persuasion and leadership skills.
- Able to work in a global company with a high degree of
complexity including geographically distributed team members and
subject matter experts with different cultural backgrounds.
- Solid understanding of the clinical development/trial data
lifecycle from protocol generation to final submission is a
- Available to travel (10%). ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse
workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants
Are Not Permitted to Apply.
- Base Salary Range: $160,300.00 to $229,000.00, based on
candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be
eligible for Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well.
Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays,
Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid
Volunteer Time Off.
- This position is currently classified as Remote in accordance
with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy. EEO Statement Takeda
is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and
providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Locations Massachusetts - Virtual Worker Type Employee Worker
Sub-Type Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Jersey City , Director, Product Lead of Digital Process Automation - Alta Petens, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!