Company: SOAR Staffing, LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
View all jobs Project Manager Jersey City, NJ -
Construction/Facilities Position Overview
Seeking a Construction Project Manager ("PM") for New Jersey GC /
The PM is responsible for managing and directing the construction
of a new multifamily residential building.
Must have Core and Shell - out of ground experience.
A successful candidate must possess the requisite education and
experience that will permit them to manage the construction process
on mid-sized projects, collaborate with senior construction
management executives within the company. The successful candidate
must possess the interpersonal skills that will allow them to
collaborate with the project team, third party Design Consultants,
third party construction managers, sub-contractors and vendors.
This position will be based in New Jersey and report to senior
management of the project team.
- Perform daily on-site walk-thru's to ensure contract
performance, safety compliance, and quality control with the intent
of delivering a luxury residential product.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project or
- The ability to make decisions that consider budgeting and
development goals of the company.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information
- Formulate and executes project schedule.
Keywords: SOAR Staffing, LLC, Jersey City , Project Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!